Farewell my friends

This is my farewell thread

I'd like to say it's been a fun ride I'm just sad it has to end.
But firsts and foremost I'd like to thank all the admins @Luminous and @Arkham for being the great and awesome admins you guys have carried this chat site on the back of your shoulders for some time now and i can't forget about the moderators. Thank you guys for putting up with us users and kicking out the pedos and keeping the chatroom peace. It's been a wonderful 2 and half years on here. My favorite memories are when you guys responded to my voice memos/ messages. This all I have to say

You can leave your farewell messages here you got until Friday to write them.

Thank you for being a part of this kidschat.net community for the years you have. I'll miss having you around, even though we barely talked. =') See you on teen chat org!

This is my farewell thread

I'd like to say it's been a fun ride I'm just sad it has to end.
But firsts and foremost I'd like to thank all the admins @Luminous and @Arkham for being the great and awesome admins you guys have carried this chat site on the back of your shoulders for some time now and i can't forget about the moderators. Thank you guys for putting up with us users and kicking out the pedos and keeping the chatroom peace. It's been a wonderful 2 and half years on here. My favorite memories are when you guys responded to my voice memos/ messages. This all I have to say

You can leave your farewell messages here you got until Friday to write them.
Goodbye, I have no idea who you are but goodbye, all I know is that you sounded like a kidnapper with some very wrong wording, rip legacy blueberry's pronouns