Favorite dessert

My favorite dessert would have to be cheesecake. Any kind of cheesecake.

I wanna know everyone else's favorite dessert. If any. :3

View attachment 179

I should really try cheesecake. xD Mine would have to be drakes devil dogs. Drakes is a company only sold in new york, so not many people are familiar with it, but i gotta say it is definitely the best brand of cakes that exist compared to hostess or any others, imo.

Food3.jpg

I should really try cheesecake. xD Mine would have to be drakes devil dogs. Drakes is a company only sold in new york, so not many people are familiar with it, but i gotta say it is definitely the best brand of cakes that exist compared to hostess or any others, imo.

View attachment 181
I don't think I've ever tried Devil Dogs. Maybe cause I've never been to New York. Lol. But maybe one day I could try them. :3

And cheesecake is amazing. So many different flavors.

I don't think I've ever tried Devil Dogs. Maybe cause I've never been to New York. Lol. But maybe one day I could try them. :3

And cheesecake is amazing. So many different flavors.
It's not just devil dogs too, there are also yankee doodles, funny bones, yodels, and much other drake's cakes. I just prefer devil dogs because they are most unique and not like the others. hehe

I'll try cheesecake one day!!

Last edited:
It's not just devil dogs too, there are also yankee doodles, funny bones, yodels, and much other drake's cakes. I just prefer devil dogs because they are most unique and not like the others. hehe

I'll try cheesecake one day!!
You should. Cheesecake is amazing, at least in my opinion. It's not for everyone tho. Yet I guess it depends on which cheesecake you try first.

I think there is New York style cheesecake.

You should. Cheesecake is amazing, at least in my opinion. It's not for everyone tho. Yet I guess it depends on which cheesecake you try first.

I think there is New York style cheesecake.
Indeed there is New York style cheesecake. I'll try it once places start opening back up for indoor dining. :>