February 2024 Event Week: Time Travelling! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupcakeSnow

♥~Cupcake Mod~♥
Staff member
Welcome to the February 2024 event week!

This event week is suggested by Heaven, and will be held starting on February 2nd, and ending on February 8th!
A gift randomizer will be begin on February 9th as well!

How to participate:

1. Set your profile picture to someone, thing or character that time travels into the past or future.

2: You can use any pfp as long as it's part of the time travel. If you use a human pfp, state in your bio "pfp not me." Failure to do so will get you kicked and disqualified from winning any prizes. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use a different pfp throughout the week!

3: Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who the wheel of participants lands on when that happens.

On February 9th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past regular events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

If selected, your prize will be:

Spin #1 winner receives: A gift of their choice!
Spin #2 winner receives: Two profile likes, or two gifts of my choice!
Spin #3 winner receives: 1000 gold!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a character, thing or person, feel free to message me, or another moderator.

Next month's event is the Cupid Lumi's Valentine's day matchmaker contest and bonus event! We hope you will be looking forward that!​

Last edited:

This event week is suggested by Heaven, and will be held starting on February 2nd, and ending on February 8th!

How to participate:

1. Set your profile picture to someone, thing or character that time travels into the past or future.

2: You can use any pfp as long as it's part of the time travel. If you use a human pfp, state in your bio "pfp not me." Failure to do so will get you kicked and disqualified from winning any prizes. If you have trouble keeping the same pfp for a week, but would still like to participate, you can use a different pfp throughout the week!

3: Put that you will be participating, as well as who you will be participating as, below this thread.

Various Prizes!!

Your reward for participating will be varied upon who the wheel of participants lands on when that happens.

On February 9th, 5 participants will be selected using the randomizer wheel we have used for the past regular events. We will conduct the gift randomizer live on chat as per usual.

Spin #4 winner receives: Three gifts of their choice!
Spin #5 winner receives: A Valentine's day theme given from me to you!
OR
A free choice in matchmaking 2 people for the valentine's day event!

Conclusion:

If you need help choosing a character, thing or person, feel free to message me, or another moderator.

Next month's event is the Cupid Lumi's Valentine's day matchmaker contest and bonus event! We hope you will be looking forward that!​
Gnarpy. Every time you get to two stud camp in "REGRETIVATOR - Roblox", the entire event on that floor resets, and Gnarpy is an NPC on that floor.
Therefore, Gnarpy technically goes back in time whenever you reach the floor.

How to participate:

Various Prizes!!

OR

Conclusion:

I'm doing 1837-1901

How to participate:

Various Prizes!!

OR

Conclusion:

Sounds good!

How to participate:

Various Prizes!!

OR

Conclusion:

I'm participating! Einstein from bttf! :)

How to participate:

Various Prizes!!

Conclusion:

I dont know who to put my pfp as lol

Status
Not open for further replies.