French

Nothing, but I thought there was a rule for English only in the main chat. I was just wondering what suddenly sparked so many people talking in French

Nothing, but I thought there was a rule for English only in the main chat. I was just wondering what suddenly sparked so many people talking in French

Attachments

• 8241AB3A-C3F1-4223-B2DD-357479EB8AE6.jpeg
    8241AB3A-C3F1-4223-B2DD-357479EB8AE6.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 33
What's with all these people talking in French on kc?
What was explained to me was that a *******-like youtuber named Adam Le Rigolow posted a video containing the exposure of .net earlier this morning. This time, the youtuber has no excuse to do what he did as flag reports in pms were provided to him, unlike max, and he did not even make one ounce of use of any report system when Acorn and Alec were clearly online during the time of the video. There is nothing to be said further other than Adam is not succeeding here. When you have numerous ways to report pedos on the site and can't make use of any, there is something clearly wrong. He wants pedos to stay. He doesn't care like max did, but yet, the same result happened and I don't understand. Only if there was a way to completely get in contact with the Adam guy and actually say to him that "There are literally multiple ways of reporting here and you never made use of them, hence, you want pedos to stay." I'm pretty sure, given the report system we have today, max would have attempted it at the very least. If they can't report pedos when there are clear mods on, then they are too blind to see that they are only making this video for the subs, and not for the safety of kids.

What was explained to me was that a *******-like youtuber named Adam Le Rigolow posted a video containing the exposure of .net earlier this morning. This time, the youtuber has no excuse to do what he did as flag reports in pms were provided to him, unlike max, and he did not even make one ounce of use of any report system when Acorn and Alec were clearly online during the time of the video. There is nothing to be said further other than Adam is not succeeding here. When you have numerous ways to report pedos on the site and can't make use of any, there is something clearly wrong. He wants pedos to stay. He doesn't care like max did, but yet, the same result happened and I don't understand. Only if there was a way to completely get in contact with the Adam guy and actually say to him that "There are literally multiple ways of reporting here and you never made use of them, hence, you want pedos to stay." I'm pretty sure, given the report system we have today, max would have attempted it at the very least. If they can't report pedos when there are clear mods on, then they are too blind to see that they are only making this video for the subs, and not for the safety of kids.
At least ******* tried

Also what is thumbnail

Attachments

• 0D570258-6B8F-49D8-A603-D46BB6141187.jpeg
    0D570258-6B8F-49D8-A603-D46BB6141187.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 33
He isn’t even a *******-like YouTuber, looking back on his uploads shows he is more similar to Jaystation with the amount of his 3 am clickbait garbage

The guy made the video in a day. Some of Max's footage was from 2018-2019. So he spent some time making it. While this French dude made his video is literally a day. Lmfao.

Again. The idiot KOS-er who made me drop my red bull, is the main problem. :mad: I hate that mf. (I am talking about the inapp cam link spammer in main, Arda/Kawan etc etc)

People are always like "Why don't you allow other languages, seems kinda stupid and insensitive." Here we are. Chat is completely divided and no one knows what's going, it's impossible to moderate this.