"Friends"

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
Sooo plot twist: I was Mai all along
Demon meme.png
But anyway, during my stay on kc I decided to hold a little experiment with my "friends" here. Basically, I was gonna pretend to be new here and I trash-talked myself (rosafari) with the "Mai" acc. And uhh let's just say things didn't go as planned. :/

Ann -
anntraitor.png
Ngl, I was pretty hurt by this especially since I thought we were good friends. I mean I literally included you in the sims 4 series, spent hours doing a painting for you just so that you can talk behind my back. What more do you want from me? Like I literally swear to god I've done so much for you, and for you to just literally not to give one single **** real hurts. Idk what more you expect because I've done everything.
Also isn't ironic that we were literally trash-talking "Mai" and then the next day you do that to me-
1.png
2.png
You said yourself that they're a troll and then you literally go trash-talking abt me to them. Wtf? You're literally so mean and if I'm being completely honest, you're the reason I canceled the sims 4 series. Oh but ofc you "don't give 2 cents" abt me so why would you even care lmao. I don't even know what to say anymore, I just really expected more from you :/

Ophelia -
3.png
Ok first of all how do you even have THE AUDACITY to say that "I don't think I'm honestly her friend though." Like I'm sorry do you literally not realize ANYTHING I did for you???? Like what?? And the "attitude" thing you're talking about wasn't even that big of a deal. I literally just asked you if you could accept the friend request I sent to you months ago bc, at the point in time, I did believe we were good friends so I just wanted to know why you didn't accept it. I wasn't even rude or aggressive abt it I literally just asked a question.
and then YOU were the one who got offended for no reason just bc I previously had a pfp of jschlatt holding a gun
4.png
Like first of all how does it even matter and second of all it's just so ironic bc when the whole conversation took place I didn't even have that pfp i had it a few days prior so Idk what you're on about. And then literally nothing else happened. I didn't even argue with you or anything so idk why you're so offended. And tbh I feel like you're the one with the "attitude" bc I didn't do ****. I didn't even think much of the argument and I moved on but for some reason you get pissed over literally anything. And whenever I tried to talk to you in the chat you would literally ignore me- tf? Like can you stop being rude for no reason? Wtf did I even do???

Dread-
I know we already talked about this privately which is why I'm not gonna attach any screenshots. Just please be more careful with your choice of words. We're good now but I hope you realize that I'm so much more than a few posts on kc. Yeah sure I do get into drama but that's not all I am. Like I've done so much good for the forums like the sims 4 series for example and the drawing thread and I feel like people don't see that and only associate me with drama. I know you didn't mean to be mean or whatever but pls be better next time :/

Anyways shout out to the real mfs šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Tifa -
5.png

Tokyo -
6.png

Strider -
7.png

Singularity -
8.png
soo yeah let's just say I didn't expect these responses. I appreciate everyone who didn't talk behind my back so thx : D. Anyways, that's it for this situation but I hope people at least realize what they did? Like pls don't go around being a backstabber bc it really hurts. I feel like not responding at all is better than talking crap abt somebody. Be better.

-rosafari.

• Angry
Reactions: UwU
My Thoughts:

Should I consider testing my friend's loyalty? This seems like something I would do. Yet I understand. It is better to know who stand with you and who don't. Yet, most of the people who fail ~ I would honestly say I could see it coming. I love the title of this thread, Rosafari lmao. "Friends" ~ It is just something about this title. That just brings chills down my backs and considering the theme. YESSSSSSSSSSS! Best title for this thread could not consider one any better.

My Comments:

Ain't it funny? How people can talk with you daily, laugh with you, and make you believe you are friends with them. Yet can disrespect you behind your back. If you didn't want to be friends with her, didn't care about her, and could easily talk about her and disrespect her. Why remain or pretend to be friends with her? If you didn't like her. Why pretend to be friends with her and go through the trouble? It is the disrespectfulness, the fakeness, the bold audacity to pretend to be friends with someone and talk behind their back, and how people can be wolf in sheep's clothing ~ SNAKES. IT THE FAKENESS FOR ME.

Advice To Rosafari:
CUT THESE PEOPLE OFF COMPLETELY . Since it so much trouble for them to be friends with you, they have such a dislikement towards you, and they do not appreciate the amazing queen of a friend you are. CUT THEM OFF. It not like you're missing out on a real "friend". Cut them off and let them know where you stand. Don't be two ~ faced, don't question their loyalty ever again, don't engage in conversation with them ~ give them the well ~ deserving cold shoulder, and cut them off without questions or answers of their actions

For Those Who Want To Bicker:
I 110% understand why she did this ~ to test her friend's loyalty. It is understandable, and I would do the same thing. Yes, I write a whole book report for this thread and use caps. If you have a problem tell your mama

Lesson Learn & Moral Of The Day:

Think carefully of the people who you call "Friends". They might be wolf in sheep's clothing. Have a good day!

les2.gif '

Last edited:
My Thoughts:

Should I consider testing my friend's loyalty? This seems like something I would do. Yet I understand. It is better to know who stand with you and who don't. Yet, most of the people who fail ~ I would honestly say I could see it coming. I love the title of this thread, Rosafari lmao. "Friends" ~ It is just something about this title. That just brings chills down my backs and considering the theme. YESSSSSSSSSSS! Best title for this thread could not consider one any better.

My Comments:

Ain't it funny? How people can talk with you daily, laugh with you, and make you believe you are friends with them. Yet can disrespect you behind your back. If you didn't want to be friends with her, didn't care about her, and could easily talk about her and disrespect her. Why remain or pretend to be friends with her? If you didn't like her. Why pretend to be friends with her and go through the trouble? It is the disrespectfulness, the fakeness, the bold audacity to pretend to be friends with someone and talk behind their back, and how people can be wolf in sheep's clothing ~ SNAKES. IT THE FAKENESS FOR ME.

Advice To Rosafari:
CUT THESE PEOPLE OFF COMPLETELY . Since it so much trouble for them to be friends with you, they have such a dislikement towards you, and they do not appreciate the amazing queen of a friend you are. CUT THEM OFF. It not like you're missing out on a real "friend". Cut them off and let them know where you stand. Don't be two ~ faced, don't question their loyalty ever again, don't engage in conversation with them ~ give them the well ~ deserving cold shoulder, and cut them off without questions or answers of their actions

For Those Who Want To Bicker:
I 110% understand why she did this ~ to test her friend's loyalty. It is understandable, and I would do the same thing. Yes, I write a whole book report for this thread and use caps. If you have a problem tell your mama

Lesson Learn & Moral Of The Day:

Think carefully of the people who you call "Friends". They might be wolf in sheep's clothing. Have a good day!

View attachment 3051 '
aww tysm tokyo!! I really liked your response lol. but yeah, unfortunately, I do think it's best to cut them off :/ I really do appreciate your realness and honesty though. You explained it beautifully : )

• Angry
I donā€™t see why youā€™d test loyalty/friendships here and make it public. Itā€™s like begging for more drama.

Ik we both cleared things up, thankfully, but im leaving this for others to see and to explain a.bit more.
What i said did come off as harsh, but personally it stems from experience, my family have been harsh on me but ik they love me to death even if my relationship with some of them is rocky, so that harshness has imprinted on me. I've been harsh on other friends as well like Ann and jas and irl ones. The arguing does get annoying and frustrating yes, and I have talked to you about it and tried to give you advice like ignoring them but I can understand how it can reach a point to where you feel like you cant ignore them, But like I said there is good in you whether it be doing art, your sims lets play, or other stuff that I cant remember off the top of my head and I acknowledge that but I also have to acknowledge the negatives as well. In the end I don't hate you I've already told you that many times but its true, ive been ignoring the arguments as much as possible for awhile(and I suggest others do the same) which has made it more easier for me to be friends with you even if there's the occasional tension between us. So while yes you can be "hot headed" and argumentative you can also be a good person and a cool one as well.
And thanks for hearing me out when we talked in private and made things up

Last edited:
Okay look i was on a bad mood that day and i said some words that isnt too nice but you got to understand why would you do something like this i thought we put this behind us? Im shocked really but okay i do admit saying harsh stuff and i apologize but then i already warned you many times not to feed the troll/derail stuff how am i suppose to know that you are mai? But okay i do made a mistake and i want to apologize

Okay look i was on a bad mood that day and i said some words that isnt too nice but you got to understand why would you do something like this i thought we put this behind us? Im shocked really but okay i do admit saying harsh stuff and i apologize but then i already warned you many times not to feed the troll/derail stuff how am i suppose to know that you are mai? But okay i do made a mistake and i want to apologize
What do you mean "why would I do something like this" ??? I didn't do anything- and idk what you mean by putting this behind bc you never once apologized to me before? and what does derailing stuff and feeding the troll have to do with this šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Angry
You badmouthed yourself. Yet expect your friends to not do it. Hypocrisy? Of course people will talk sh*t if theyā€™re encouraged or pressured to do so

You badmouthed yourself. Yet expect your friends to not do it. Hypocrisy? Of course people will talk sh*t if theyā€™re encouraged or pressured to do so
yeah I did it so I could get their reaction do you not understand? šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

I donā€™t understand the point of actively finding reasons to start drama.

If you feel like you have to test your ā€œfriendsā€, then itā€™s obviously a one sided friendship as you donā€™t trust them.

I donā€™t understand the point of actively finding reasons to start drama.

If you feel like you have to test your ā€œfriendsā€, then itā€™s obviously a one sided friendship as you donā€™t trust them.
it's not that I didn't trust them I just wanted to see what they would say
Would be better to just drop them off instead of making more drama
true.

• Angry
Sooo plot twist: I was Mai all along
View attachment 3039
But anyway, during my stay on kc I decided to hold a little experiment with my "friends" here. Basically, I was gonna pretend to be new here and I trash-talked myself (rosafari) with the "Mai" acc. And uhh let's just say things didn't go as planned. :/

Ann -
View attachment 3040
Ngl, I was pretty hurt by this especially since I thought we were good friends. I mean I literally included you in the sims 4 series, spent hours doing a painting for you just so that you can talk behind my back. What more do you want from me? Like I literally swear to god I've done so much for you, and for you to just literally not to give one single **** real hurts. Idk what more you expect because I've done everything.
Also isn't ironic that we were literally trash-talking "Mai" and then the next day you do that to me-
View attachment 3041
View attachment 3042
You said yourself that they're a troll and then you literally go trash-talking abt me to them. Wtf? You're literally so mean and if I'm being completely honest, you're the reason I canceled the sims 4 series. Oh but ofc you "don't give 2 cents" abt me so why would you even care lmao. I don't even know what to say anymore, I just really expected more from you :/

Ophelia -
View attachment 3043
Ok first of all how do you even have THE AUDACITY to say that "I don't think I'm honestly her friend though." Like I'm sorry do you literally not realize ANYTHING I did for you???? Like what?? And the "attitude" thing you're talking about wasn't even that big of a deal. I literally just asked you if you could accept the friend request I sent to you months ago bc, at the point in time, I did believe we were good friends so I just wanted to know why you didn't accept it. I wasn't even rude or aggressive abt it I literally just asked a question.
and then YOU were the one who got offended for no reason just bc I previously had a pfp of jschlatt holding a gun
View attachment 3044
Like first of all how does it even matter and second of all it's just so ironic bc when the whole conversation took place I didn't even have that pfp i had it a few days prior so Idk what you're on about. And then literally nothing else happened. I didn't even argue with you or anything so idk why you're so offended. And tbh I feel like you're the one with the "attitude" bc I didn't do ****. I didn't even think much of the argument and I moved on but for some reason you get pissed over literally anything. And whenever I tried to talk to you in the chat you would literally ignore me- tf? Like can you stop being rude for no reason? Wtf did I even do???

Dread-
I know we already talked about this privately which is why I'm not gonna attach any screenshots. Just please be more careful with your choice of words. We're good now but I hope you realize that I'm so much more than a few posts on kc. Yeah sure I do get into drama but that's not all I am. Like I've done so much good for the forums like the sims 4 series for example and the drawing thread and I feel like people don't see that and only associate me with drama. I know you didn't mean to be mean or whatever but pls be better next time :/

Anyways shout out to the real mfs šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

Tifa -
View attachment 3045

Tokyo -
View attachment 3046

Strider -
View attachment 3047

Singularity -
View attachment 3048
soo yeah let's just say I didn't expect these responses. I appreciate everyone who didn't talk behind my back so thx : D. Anyways, that's it for this situation but I hope people at least realize what they did? Like pls don't go around being a backstabber bc it really hurts. I feel like not responding at all is better than talking crap abt somebody. Be better.

-rosafari.
I was probably the ā€œnicest oneā€ tbh