Funniest ban ever

What

Imagine this, you question the authenticity of your kick, which was calling a pedophile a pedophile. (Made my age 9, SPECIFICALLY to report pedophiles.) Be told you need proof to call someone a pedophile, apparently the age of 18 trying to date a 9 year old wasn't enough, then be kicked because your age was wrong (which isn't against any rule) then be banned for bypassing which never happened. (Edit) I used a guest account earlier if that's what she saw but she can see when that account was last online.

Last edited:
Imagine this, you question the authenticity of your kick, which was calling a pedophile a pedophile. (Made my age 9, SPECIFICALLY to report pedophiles.) Be told you need proof to call someone a pedophile, apparently the age of 18 trying to date a 9 year old wasn't enough, then be kicked because your age was wrong (which isn't against any rule) then be banned for bypassing which never happened. (Edit) I used a guest account earlier if that's what she saw but she can see when that account was last online.
*Yawns* I betted that you'd come here and complain and you did. l0l Looks like I won a good coin toss.

Anyway, we argued about this on main chat so this needs not to be discussed any further, since apparently you don't know how to read the chatroom rules.

Strike 1: False accusations calling someone a **** with 0 proof whatsoever. "KCR-4 Do not make any serious accusations that are not able to be verified by the accuser at the time they are made."

Strike 2: Bypassing kick on a guest account.

Strike 3: Refusal to answer age request when swaggermcswag asked you. And yes, this is a rule. "KCR-1 For users 13 to 19. If you are under the age of 13, you must have a parent/guardian's permission.
If you refuse to tell a Moderator your age if ask, you will be removed from the room." I highlighted it in yellow since apparently you couldn't see the part of the rule, so now you can see it clearly. ^^

-Ophelia

:KCR-1 For users 13 to 19. If you are under the age of 13, you must have a parent/guardian's permission. If you refuse to tell a Moderator your age if ask, you will be removed from the room." "If you refuse to tell a Moderator your age if ask." "tell a Moderator your age if ask." Had to repeat it 3 times so you can understand your hubris. In case you didn't know, she asked me how old I was and I answered further stating that I put 9 as my age for the reason stated above. I didn't refuse to answer because I previously answered. Nice try though.

I was asked to change my age from 9 to 16 after the fact. Which if you read the rules, being 9 isn't against any rule. So that kick was illegitiment.

I was asked to change my age from 9 to 16 after the fact. Which if you read the rules, being 9 isn't against any rule. So that kick was illegitiment.
Yes but if you lied about your age then i can see why they wanted to change your age

Nah, I didn't lie because I answered her initial question. She told me to not have my age as 9 which I know can't be an infringed rule
Well problem is arkham states that whoever uses ages below 13 or above 19 are eligible for kick 🤗

I'm looking at this as an issue involving mini-modding. Why in the world were you creating a ****-catching account pretending to be an age that you are not because you are not a moderator here on the chat?
It seems to me that any issue you are having now is self-induced by the fact that you thought it was smart to create an account with a false age and go looking for pedophiles which technically is not your job, which then falls under the mini modding rule!

Well problem is arkham states that whoever uses ages below 13 or above 19 are eligible for kick
As for this statement it is only partially correct over 19 yes gets a kick but I have never said under 13 gets one unless they do not have a parent or guardian's permission.... Let us be precise, shall we?