future of the forums

Welp let's see if it flourishes, cuz I don't wanna see some dead wasteland
I'm pretty sure this forum won't be dead, and I can see far ahead in time that a lot of users will come here to complain about them being kicked or banned as this is the first time users were able to do this on a forum-based layout for this kids chat.

I'm pretty sure this forum won't be dead, and I can see far ahead in time that a lot of users will come here to complain about them being kicked or banned as this is the first time users were able to do this on a forum-based layout for this kids chat.
" that a lot of users will come here to complain about them being kicked or banned" so a toxic lobotomite wasteland then 🙃

It will be a toxic cesspool

you just randomly said that for no reason while I spend hours doing a sims 4 gameplay for you all. But that's fine. I guess I'll just stop doing the whole series and delete everything. I'm sure nobody would care because after all I'm just a "KPOP fan love young leo that can start drama."

I said because its true, you did keep this place alive, but not in the best way tho recently its been better props to you for changing quite a bit.
Go ahead and take offense then,just know I don't hate you
maxresdefault.jpg