Got kicked for what

This is ridiculous I got kicked out because I had trading in my mood what kind of fucking perverts things are you thinking to be traded out there it's not everyones trading nudes so wake the **** up and allow us use trade / trading if we want to trade pictures of our Pokémon cards or etc it's not illegal I am not sure should I sue these owners or not

This is ridiculous I got kicked out because I had trading in my mood what kind of fucking perverts things are you thinking to be traded out there it's not everyones trading nudes so wake the **** up and allow us use trade / trading if we want to trade pictures of our Pokémon cards or etc it's not illegal I am not sure should I sue these owners or not
Bio* not mood. Also you never specified "pokemon cards"? Your bio said "shoutouts and trading" Nothing to do with pokemon cards. Another excuse from another perv. You can try "suing" the owner all you want. A youtuber tried that and more and look where he got. Have fun with that kick! <3

You also never specified what exactly you were wanting to trade, which is easy to lie about now anyway, but it says a lot you didn't even specify, only used examples of what trading "could" mean.

I was curious and went ahead to look up your profile. No mention of pokemon or anything related to that in it so yea I'd say sus behavior 100%.
Screenshot_20211119-142915_Samsung Internet.jpg
You also specifically want...pokemon cards from girls...only...😶

Bruhhhh

I don’t think anyone on these sites trade pics of “cards”. There are surely better platforms for such interests. And you don’t have vip, so either you’re trading through another platform or you’re using links. Neither of those are allowed

Then you have an alternate account with a different age… and a kick about inappropriate drawings
[…] what kind of fucking perverts things are you thinking to be traded out there it's not everyones trading nudes […]

No one accused you of trading nudes specifically. The reason stated “trading pics”. But if that’s what comes to your mind when you’re kicked for trading, it’s maybe a sign…

I think the profile picture says all you need about the kind of trading mate... also
I had trading in my [bio] [...] [Trading] pictures of our Pokémon cards or etc
You have just admitted to breaking two rules...
1. Bypassing the censor by having trading in your bio
2. sharing links, which in it self includes bypassing the censor, or sharing external socials, bypassing the censor to get the determined platform historically leading to a kick.