Guest Spam

nick

Recently guests have been absolutely flooding the chat with annoying and inappropriate spam. Honestly I really think we should adopt the feature that mutes guests unless they make an account.

Recently guests have been absolutely flooding the chat with annoying and inappropriate spam. Honestly I really think we should adopt the feature that mutes guests unless they make an account.
They've muted guests once before but got rid of the feature for whatever reason. And yeah, guests could just make accounts, but they're too dumb for that, at least for now.

They've muted guests once before but got rid of the feature for whatever reason. And yeah, guests could just make accounts, but they're too dumb for that, at least for now.
I think it's more of a sense that a lot of them arent gonna go through all the trouble to make an account- Plus it's extra tedious to make a gazillion different accounts if it requires individual emails, etc.

I think it's more of a sense that a lot of them arent gonna go through all the trouble to make an account- Plus it's extra tedious to make a gazillion different accounts if it requires individual emails, etc.
Yeah, that's true. I think they should re-add the feature. But at this point I doubt that would happen.