Hads intro

Twiggy

Hands mod 🥲
Staff member
I realized I never really did one of these and I was reading through some of yalls and you guys are actually kind cool so you inspired me to do one ♡

First off im: Hads/Hadster/Haddie/Haderoni/Hands. Whatever you know me by that's me. I'm 16 year old who's been on kc most of their life!

Now some people know the obvious about me, im a ADHD having, fun loving, hyperactive, excited person who jumps head first into alot of things. But I wanna tell you some things I do outside of KC that you may not know about!

#1 I'M A BALLERINA 🩰

Yes im a dorky dancer who does the occasional jump and turn. I've been dancing since I was 4 and I'm in love with it! Dance helped me "bring out my inner yes" as my instructor likes to say! I can never sit still for more then 5 minutes so that's why my mom put me into ballet and I love it!

#2 I'm a theater kid 🎭

Ah yes, if you thought I was dramatic in chat you should see me on the stage! I've been in theater since I was 12 and I've been in way to many roles to count. The current role im preparing for is Ursala in our production of the little mermaid! I've enjoyed theater alot for the past 4 years it's really healed my poor unfortunate soul 🐙!

#3 I'm a Gecko person 🦎

Dogs? Cats? Guinea pigs? They're all cute yes but have you seen a gecko??? I have a fancy leapord gecko for a pet, her name is Junebug and she is my best friend. She's 11 months old and I love her to death!

That's it for everything you didn't know about me! I really hope you found this thread amusing! Keep being awesome!

-Hads♡

Last edited:
I realized I never really did one of these and I was reading through some of yalls and you guys are actually kind cool so you inspired me to do one ♡

First off im: Hads/Hadster/Haddie/Haderoni/Hands. Whatever you know me by that's me. I'm 16 year old who's been on kc most of their life!

Now some people know the obvious about me, im a ADHD having, fun loving, hyperactive, excited person who jumps head first into alot of things. But I wanna tell you some things I do outside of KC that you may not know about!

#1 I'M A BALLERINA 🩰

Yes im a dorky dancer who does the occasional jump and turn. I've been dancing since I was 4 and I'm in love with it! Dance helped me "bring out my inner yes" as my instructor likes to say! I can never sit still for more then 5 minutes so that's why my mom put me into ballet and I love it!

#2 I'm a theater kid 🎭

Ah yes, if you thought I was dramatic in chat you should see me on the stage! I've been in theater since I was 12 and I've been in way to many roles to count. The current role im preparing for is Ursala in our production of the little mermaid! I've enjoyed theater alot for the past 4 years it's really healed my poor unfortunate soul 🐙!

#3 I'm a Gecko person 🦎

Dogs? Cats? Guinea pigs? They're all cute yes but have you seen a gecko??? I have a fancy leapord gecko for a pet, her name is Junebug and she is my best friend. She's 11 months old and I love her to death!

That's it for everything you didn't know about me! I really hope you found this thread amusing! Keep being awesome!

-Hads♡
Yay! The haddie!! Really awesome and amazing into!!!