Hard to breathe

DetectiveTeaCup102

Anyone just get this feeling, of well, just not being able to fully breathe? Or something. If that makes sense. Shortness in breathe? Something. I don't know how to explain. But, a little headache along with weird chills, tiny shaking, and just, lack of enough oxygen. Having to manually take deep breathes, yet not even that works for long. This is probably getting confusing. Sowwy.
Because this is what I am feeling.

I'm actually quite scared-

Anyone just get this feeling, of well, just not being able to fully breathe? Or something. If that makes sense. Shortness in breathe? Something. I don't know how to explain. But, a little headache along with weird chills, tiny shaking, and just, lack of enough oxygen. Having to manually take deep breathes, yet not even that works for long. This is probably getting confusing. Sowwy.

go to the doctor.

Yea I usually have to take deep breaths because my lungs don't feel like they didnt took in enough oxygen and when that happens i have to take a few more after that until it goes away
I just chalked it up to me being somewhat overweight, but its been happening for years now
Tho I don't experience headaches nor chills

Yea I usually have to take deep breaths because my lungs don't feel like they didnt took in enough oxygen and when that happens i have to take a few more after that until it goes away
I just chalked it up to me being somewhat overweight, but its been happening for years now
Tho I don't experience headaches nor chills
It seems the breathing is fine. For now. I think. ;w; Still shaking. And my heart, closer to the left side, just feels odd. And I don't think I can sleep this away either. Well, the chills is more like, heat, high body temperature. Or something.

damn hopefully you don't have covid
I hope so too. Yet, I don't think it's that. Idk. But. I think I am feeling better. I think. The headache is gone, my heart doesn't hurt now. Maybe I was scared over nothing. But, I actually thought I was gonna die for a second- And may or may not have almost cried for no reason. Thank you for your concern. Things like this happens some nights. But not like this one. ;w;

Just google it