Hate and stuff

DetectiveTeaCup102

What's with all the arguing and hate and stuff? Lmao. It's only certain people tho. It's quite often. Not gonna name any names. But it's obvious.

It's hilarious. But like, pls be positive. And no arguing. Lol

What's with all the arguing and hate and stuff? Lmao. It's only certain people tho. It's quite often. Not gonna name any names. But it's obvious.

It's hilarious. But like, pls be positive. And no arguing. Lol
what's wrong with calling people out for being racist? I'm not gonna stop bc it's disgusting what they say

I know it's bad and everything. But like, all the arguing is kinda pointless. If that makes sense.
lmao what do you mean "I know it's bad and everything" you don't even know what it's like and I bet you've never experienced any sort of racism. and the arguing is to teach them a lesson

I-
I'm trying to stop the arguments- And you have no clue what I've experienced, so don't even go there. Smh.
All I said was “I bet you haven’t experienced racism” what’s so bad about that? The only reason I said that was because you’re white and you want me to shut up when there’s people being racist out here
I’m part black and I’ve experienced racism. Don’t speak on my behalf
how am I speaking on your behalf if I’m not even talking to you
For some who gets mad at people for assuming things, Rosafari assumes things constantly about everyone.
how am I assuming anything when I literally did nothing

All I said was “I bet you haven’t experienced racism” what’s so bad about that? The only reason I said that was because you’re white and you want me to shut up when there’s people being racist out here

how am I speaking on your behalf if I’m not even talking to you

how am I assuming anything when I literally did nothing
You always assume girl

@rosafari please for the love of God
SHUT UP
We get it Asuka = not good
You've argued sooo damn much that everyone is getting tired of it it, even i am
Ik your intentions are good but its dragged on for long enough, hes not going to budge at all and hes not going to learn, you're just yelling at a brick wall now
Be the better person and just stop

Last edited:
How are you going to tell that to me when you’re the racist one
You are just going to endlessly and mindlessly call me a racist even though anyone with a brain knows I'm not racist, and nothing you say will change anyone's minds, please just give it up

Rosafari please for the love of God
SHUT UP
We get it Asuka = not good
You've argued sooo damn much that everyone is getting tired of it it, even i am
Ik your intention are good but its dragged on for long enough, hes not going to budge at all and hes not going to learn, you're just yelling at a brick wall now
Be the better person and just stop
But I’m not going to stop when people are being racist/predators

I'm not a racist, Asukas not a pedophile, if you don't like that reality you can just block us and move on. But this has gone on long enough, I've even specifically gone out of my way to not make those type of jokes on here anymore from now on. Let's just move on.