Hate and stuff

You are just going to endlessly and mindlessly call me a racist even though anyone with a brain knows I'm not racist, and nothing you say will change anyone's minds, please just give it up
You literally have said so many things abt France and the fact that you still call them “edgy jokes” amazes me

I'm not a racist, Asukas not a pedophile, if you don't like that reality you can just block us and move on. But this has gone on long enough, I've even specifically gone out of my way to not make those type of jokes on here anymore from now on. Let's just move on.
You don’t even realize how offensive those “jokes” were and I’m going to stop argue when you stop being racist

They are just edgy jokes, they really are simply just that. Reactionary edgy jokes in response to the french raid, and that's all they will ever be. Also, my message literally stated I won't be making those jokes anymore. lol

But I’m not going to stop when people are being racist/predators
Be the better person and STOP FOR DAMN ONCE
Blame this place for any lack of moderation
Like I said you've dragged it for long enough, stop before it gets even more out of hand just please for once
Stop being hot headed for 5 minutes

Why are you so angry just stop i didn’t do anything wrong and you people are mad at me for fighting against racism and predators. You’re the one arguing.