hi i got banned

idklkl

i got banned for i think swearing my users YourHumbleServant ive been on this chat for so long i was correcting this user cuz he was being sexist as i put a gif of doja cat in her show costume and he said ew and stuff like y is she showing her body and i was saying cant a women show her body without being sl.ut shamed but i got blocked!! im sorry for respecting women?🤷🏻‍♀️ i was saying that women should show off whom they are i dont think its up to a man to decide what a women should or shouldnt wear!!

Seems like I kicked you for strike 3. You have a history of bypassing censors and cursing in chat. Idk what you expect to happen :/ maybe another more experienced mod or the admin can clear this up but getting the ban lifted seems improbable. :)

no seriously all genders matter i was just clearifying it for another user maybe i should have been more soft about it im sorry i have a bad habit of swearing but im learning noww im sorryyyyyy pleaseeeeeee just one last chance

no seriously all genders matter i was just clearifying it for another user maybe i should have been more soft about it im sorry i have a bad habit of swearing but im learning noww im sorryyyyyy pleaseeeeeee just one last chance
Bruh that has to be the most bs response EVER that anyone has tried to defend themselves with your only asking for another chance to just do the same thing again and because you "want to see your friends again"