How do I become a mod?

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
I know what you're thinking. "she's banned why does it even matter to her" even if I can't go on the website right now, I still hope to someday become a mod. And plus, I'm just curious as I bet everyone else is too.

1. Do you have to go to a special applying form and they select you or is it something different?
2. Is it like an actual full-time job where you always have to be modding or is it like part-time?
3. Do you get paid for it bc it seems like a lot of work 😅
4. Even if you are a mod, can you still interact with people, or do you strictly only mod people?
5. Is there an age requirement to be modding? idk how old mods are bc they never say their age...
6. Is modding fun or is it really stressful?
7. if you become a mod, do you get access to VIP?
8. Would you recommend modding to people or is it something that is extremely hard to do?
9. What made you become a mod?

lol, I hope a mod sees this if you do, please reply I would love to know!

-rosafari

• Angry
Reactions: UwU
-Account has to be older then 3 months
-must be 15yrs minimum
-relatively clean history
And the application template can be found in the news tab

Modding is a volunteer service, mods can act as normal users they aren't required to be constantly working.

I'm sure if they were paid they wouldn't complain. You see some horrible things as moderators, things you can never unsee. I will always sympathize with that feeling of needing to complain.

Cults are not illegal, they are just commonly associated with illegal activities. Technically every religion starts off as a cult.