I am getting kicked for cloning another vansh but i am not copying his name.

VANSH

I am getting kicked for cloning but my real name is vansh and i am here since 1 and half years but deleted some acc's .he is saying that i am copying his name but my real name is vansh and i got proofs my acc is made first and my email [email protected].

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-25-12~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-25-12~2.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-23-49~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-23-49~2.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-21-37~2.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-02-02-09-21-37~2.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I am getting kicked for cloning but my real name is vansh and i am here since 1 and half years but deleted some acc's .he is saying that i am copying his name but my real name is vansh and i got proofs my acc is made first and my email [email protected].
At this point it's just confusing me. Are there really two vansh's? The only one I know is the one who was complaining about being banned for underage back in November. All I'm seeing is you making an account yesterday, and him joining first a month ago hidden under another username. I made him log into his vanshh account on forums to prove he was the vansh I knew and kicked you for cloning because you just joined the site and he joined in the past as a 12 year old before the new age rule went into effect. If your intentions weren't to clone him and your name is also vansh, how would I be expected to know that, especially since he reported to me such information? Your kick isn't gonna be revoked, but I won't kick you again since NOW I know. Thank you for reaching out! ^^

At this point it's just confusing me. Are there really two vansh's? The only one I know is the one who was complaining about being banned for underage back in November. All I'm seeing is you making an account yesterday, and him joining first a month ago hidden under another username. I made him log into his vanshh account on forums to prove he was the vansh I knew and kicked you for cloning because you just joined the site and he joined in the past as a 12 year old before the new age rule went into effect. If your intentions weren't to clone him and your name is also vansh, how would I be expected to know that, especially since he reported to me such information? Your kick isn't gonna be revoked, but I won't kick you again since NOW I know. Thank you for reaching out! ^^
I am here since 2021 but getting my old acc banned for some reason so thats why i made another acc named XD but deleted coz of getting tagged again and again for no reason then i made this acc and one more acc named XD and what about he is saying everyone that im cloning and copying his name and see his bio written that another vansh will get banned soon you should atleast take actions against him.

Last edited:
I am here since 2021 but getting my old acc banned for some reason so thats why i made another acc named XD but deleted coz of getting tagged again and again for no reason then i made this acc and one more acc named XD and what about he is saying everyone that im cloning and copying his name and see his bio written that another vansh will get banned soon you should atleast take actions against him.
I have scolded him in a pm on chat and linked him to this thread. I'll kick if he continues to falsely accuse now.

I have scolded him in a pm on chat and linked him to this thread. I'll kick if he continues to falsely accuse now.
I have been here from August and my first acc "vansh" which is the exactly the same name as now was there till Jan First week then it was deleted by Kevin or ark (idk who but it was deleted).... And I don't want someone to have the exact same name as me I can give you a irl proof of you want soo that you believe that my irl name is vansh