i apologize

boble gom

sup lads and lases i know that i probably did bad things but i promise , i changed , sometimes you need to kick your pp thinking its life and then realise that life is short .
well an other questionable joke . But seriously i want to know exactly for what i got banned . i were banned at a moment where i was not active a lot and if it was because i insulted , encoraged hate against noobs or for some feets and poop trolling am sorry .
if you wqnt to contact me my mail is: [email protected]
and i am exiled on teenchat now my username is ARTAZ .
if you enjoy the pro philosophy please take your friend as an hostage until he become the american president and give me the power so i can make a family friendly dictature and rename the country PROLAND
plz kevin dont lock my thread i just want explanations

Because you had many many perverted and fetish kicks in your account. I don't know why you are acting innocent now lol. Ew bruh. Ew.

Because you had many many perverted and fetish kicks in your account. I don't know why you are acting innocent now lol. Ew bruh. Ew.
i were trolling lol and i dont act innocent , how a guy who keep saying the same word can be innoncent i regreat what i did

Non-vip accounts delete in 30 days. As long as you behave you'll be probably allowed back.
omg thank you so much , so i need to wait one month ? lets pro am going to celebrate that with my imaginary friends . god bless you you friendly mod may the pro empire be with you:giggle: