I don't have a problem with being banned, as long as I am banned rightfully. I was banned mistake fully. PLEASE UNBAN TOKYO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo

Hello, I was mistake fully banned by that the staff member Ophelia on 2021-05-29 21:00 because "Reason : Clearly bypassing ban. User has no kick history so they weren't referring to kicks. "I got banned twice today" even though I was referring to another site. Why did I got banned for saying "I got banned twice today"? Even though I was talking about another site I was banned on. No, I am not asking that this staff member get demoted and no I don't want this staff member to be demoted. I just simply wish she fix her mistake because if I have no kicked history or previous ban history. Why would you kicked me for 6 days and banned me after 2 hours have past. It seem like this staff member have a problem with kicking people for an excessively long time period for petty reasons or simple reason. ( I read why others user were banned and how long). I just want to be unbanned because I was wrongfully and mistake fully banned. I understand that it was a misunderstanding yet I wish the staff member Ophelia was not so quick to kick or banned user, Also I wish no one have my same inconvenience again. PLEASE UNBANNED THE WORNGFULLY BANNED USER TOKYO. Have a wonderful day!

You're unbanned now. I'll leave the rest up to the mod who kicked / reported you.

Hello, I was mistake fully banned by that the staff member Ophelia on 2021-05-29 21:00 because "Reason : Clearly bypassing ban. User has no kick history so they weren't referring to kicks. "I got banned twice today" even though I was referring to another site. Why did I got banned for saying "I got banned twice today"? Even though I was talking about another site I was banned on. No, I am not asking that this staff member get demoted and no I don't want this staff member to be demoted. I just simply wish she fix her mistake because if I have no kicked history or previous ban history. Why would you kicked me for 6 days and banned me after 2 hours have past. It seem like this staff member have a problem with kicking people for an excessively long time period for petty reasons or simple reason. ( I read why others user were banned and how long). I just want to be unbanned because I was wrongfully and mistake fully banned. I understand that it was a misunderstanding yet I wish the staff member Ophelia was not so quick to kick or banned user, Also I wish no one have my same inconvenience again. PLEASE UNBANNED THE WORNGFULLY BANNED USER TOKYO. Have a wonderful day!

First of all, I didn't ban you, Arkham did. Second, you were reported by me to ark in the kick list. And third, you were not referring to another site because I strictly remember that moment, and not once another site was involved or mentioned in what you were saying on the chat. You were then reported shortly after for saying "I got banned twice today" showing me you were bypassing bans, in which, we kick 6 hours for as Ark's kick protocol states. I checked your kick history before kicking you out to make sure you weren't mistaking a kick for a ban like people usually do, and you weren't as no history was shown, therefore, you were bypassing bans. On what accounts? Idk and I doubt you'd tell me either to hide your identity. Kevin wasn't involved with this ban and doesn't know what went on at that moment, so this isn't his issue. All staff members kick for that amount of time for bypassing bans. Why admit you were banned twice on the chat at all? That clearly gives red flags to other users on chat that you are a rulebreaker and were bypassing your ban which led me to kicking you out. If you were talking about another site instead, I would like to see evidence that you were. And I don't mean just naming the chat because that won't prove anything and it'll seem like an excuse to be unbanned here. It's just odd that you're now complaining about being banned almost a month after you got banned. All you needed to do was wait 10 more days and you would have been unbanned by default anyway, instead of begging Kevin to unban you with this cringe thread. The fact you're just now complaining about this makes me think the kick/ban was valid, and this was a last minute attempt to lash out at the mod who kicked you, when in fact, your kick was actually valid instead of a "mistake" as you so claim. Usually if the mod was wrong, the complainer would post right away. So yea, I would like to see evidence of this "other" site that you apparently were talking about in chat, and then I will apologize. If no evidence is provided of this incident, Kevin should re-ban as this is a clear attempt to be unbanned even after bypassing bans 2 other times on chat, as well as closing this thread.

-Ophelia

First of all, I didn't ban you, Arkham did. Second, you were reported by me to ark in the kick list. And third, you were not referring to another site because I strictly remember that moment, and not once another site was involved or mentioned in what you were saying on the chat. You were then reported shortly after for saying "I got banned twice today" showing me you were bypassing bans, in which, we kick 6 hours for as Ark's kick protocol states. I checked your kick history before kicking you out to make sure you weren't mistaking a kick for a ban like people usually do, and you weren't as no history was shown, therefore, you were bypassing bans. On what accounts? Idk and I doubt you'd tell me either to hide your identity. Kevin wasn't involved with this ban and doesn't know what went on at that moment, so this isn't his issue. All staff members kick for that amount of time for bypassing bans. Why admit you were banned twice on the chat at all? That clearly gives red flags to other users on chat that you are a rulebreaker and were bypassing your ban which led me to kicking you out. If you were talking about another site instead, I would like to see evidence that you were. And I don't mean just naming the chat because that won't prove anything and it'll seem like an excuse to be unbanned here. It's just odd that you're now complaining about being banned almost a month after you got banned. All you needed to do was wait 10 more days and you would have been unbanned by default anyway, instead of begging Kevin to unban you with this cringe thread. The fact you're just now complaining about this makes me think the kick/ban was valid, and this was a last minute attempt to lash out at the mod who kicked you, when in fact, your kick was actually valid instead of a "mistake" as you so claim. Usually if the mod was wrong, the complainer would post right away. So yea, I would like to see evidence of this "other" site that you apparently were talking about in chat, and then I will apologize. If no evidence is provided of this incident, Kevin should re-ban as this is a clear attempt to be unbanned even after bypassing bans 2 other times on chat, as well as closing this thread.

The following statement is 110% respectful. Not attended to be disrespect, start an argument, or hurt anybody feeling. Everybody's entitled to their opinion, there are different sides of the story, and

everybody has freedom of speech. If you're sensitive, don't read the follow information. Kick back, relax, get yourself some popcorn, and enjoy the show folks.

First and foremost, I personally don't think you're as good a staff member or good enough as I assume you think you are to be granted the rank or privilege of moderator. If I could even call you that respectfully. Which you can always be demoted (My personal favorite word) let us not forget that anytime just by a simple report of my inconvenience and others that you have cause to Administrator or Admin. Secondly Arkham, a once formal staff member who was "admin" (Real was not what I consider a good admin) is simply just a user. You can be like him too, so keep that in mind. He was rightfully replaced by a better Admin ~ Kevin. Which I think everyone can agree is a good and better admin. PRAYS THE LORD. Wait, let me continue reading and processing what you said. Everybody gets you some popcorn and enjoy the show. Last, but certainly not least. You mistake fully reported me for a simple line "I got banned twice today" (Even though I was talking about on others site) and instead of being a brat, a pain in the ass (pardon my language), and a petty person for going the extra ~ mile for a simple inconvenience which another fellow staff member had to fix your foolish mistake. Unlike most people would have done, I didn't want you to be demoted or reported you to higher staff. I have been understanding or chill some might say despite your foolish and mistakeful accusations. Furthermore, I did so because I have been staff on another site (Still is) and I didn't want to be "That person" who cause you to be demoted. Yet I refuse for you to talk to me with " First of all" and "Second" or "begging Kevin to unban you with this cringe thread."

. I consider it disrespectful when all I ask was to simply be unbanned for your wrongdoings. Honestly, I don't even know why you reply. Haven't you done enough already? After all, Kevin had to fix your mistake of reporting me to Arkham and getting me kicked/banned even though I was talking about another site. I am not breaking a rule whatsoever. All I simply asked was to be unbanned. Or did what I truthfully said got under your skin and give you goosebumps, Hun bun bun? Also, Question: How do you know or think you know what I am referring to? Did you know what I ate that day? Did you know what I did or didn't do? Therefore, how do you think you know what I was talking about or referring to. YOU WRONGFULLY REPORTED ME AND GOT ME KICKED/BANNED. FOR WHAT? You need to stop being so quick to report people honestly and respectfully. Staff member or not. Do not tell what you know I was thinking or referring to. After all, the only difference between me and you is the title or rank above your head. That can be always taken a way. Yet still not in my last mind would I allow you to tell me what I was or was not referring to. You ain't me. Therefore, how do you know what I am talking about or referring to. YOU DON'T! Also, maybe if you were not so quick to report people, maybe you would know what or what not I was referring to? Thank you. Wouldn't you agree? I understand it was a misunderstanding yet instead of quickly and mistake fully reporting people for the wrong reason. Why don't you make yourself useful and reported the hundreds of pedos/prevs that harass and bother female, males, and they and them user on KidsChat.net daily respectfully? Yet you call yourself a moderator, and you say " I strictly remember that moment". Guess what? I remember that moment too! A staff member, people who are normally helpful to users, wrongfully reported me and got me kicked/banned? For what? When there are other people who actually deserve to be reported? Ain't you are supposed to help users and better the chat? You should really need to stop being so quick to report! Also, how does saying a simple statement "shows I were bypassing ban". Listen, I know you were doing your job as moderator, even though you're not very good at it. Yet, saying "I was banned twice today" is a statement. Did I mention what site I got banned on? NO! Therefore, why out all the people you could report, you report me? Over a statement? That was not even a fully stated statement. How are you still moderator because looking at the reason people got muted/kicked/ or banned because of you and considering every person who would have been a better staff than you?

I am trying to figure out what lie you on your staff application told to be staffed. ALSO, ARKHAM AIN'T STAFF NO MORE. Comprender? If no history was shown that a user have previous ban or kick history. Why did you report me for "Bypassing Ban"? Make it make sense. Then you want to say, " you were bypassing bans. On what accounts?". I think if I was actually bypassing, I would have already been reported. As I say, I don't have a problem with being banned as long as I am banned rightfully and not because of a foolish mistake. Yet I only have one account. Therefore, my questions is the same as yours. "On what account was the user Tokyo bypassing ban" Please make your wrongdoing of mistake fully reporting me make sense, As you say " I don't know". So what account did you thought I was bypassing ban on? So my question remains: Why you report me when there pedos/prevs that you can make yourself useful and report? One thing we can agree on is that this is not Kevin issue. Yet he was a better staff than you will ever be and fixed your mistake. THANK YOU, KEVIN. Therefore, what the purpose of you replying? Ain't you got more people to wrongfully report? Ain't like you actually and correctly reported me for bypassing ban because I only got one account. Make it make sense, Hun. Yet you have the bold audacity to make your justified your wrongdoing instead of simply apologizing? In what Earth, in what heaven, in what world, and in what hell? (Again pardon me).

To Be continue......

I find it funny. You must of been looking for someone to reported? To make something useful out of usefulness. You just wanna someone to quickly report, so you can consider yourself useful and helpful. Who did you help? I am still wondering? You may address people with "First of all" or "Second". Yet unless I break a rule, have any comments, concerns, reports, or questions which I doubt I would ever ask you even if you're the last staff at KidsChat.net. Do not talk to me or reply to my post because your post was irrelevant is untruthful, just like calling or considering you a good staff respectfully. I know my right as user and unless I am breaking a rule DON' T TEXT OR ADDRESS ME. You ask the questions, " Why admit you were banned twice on the chat at all?" Maybe because I am a young, dumb, and broke teenage and despite you have nothing to do besides wrongfully kick people. People was interested in to listening to me and my day. The past is the past, we can't change it yet move on and do better. I think everyone can agree. Yet all I wanted was for people to not have my same inconveniences and to be unbanned. Which I was. Therefore, my question still remain: What was the point of you replying? Kevin already fixed your foolish mistake. Also, if you have any problems with me being unbanned Ophelia you can take that with your boss Administrator or Admin because who cares. Get a life mate. Are you mad? So sad, I have no care to give. You wrongfully reported me. I think you should be more concern with not being a user like Arkham. Oh! You know what being odd? You were replying after Kevin fix your foolish mistake. I was already going about my day spending time with my family celebrating Juneteenth, having a backdoor barbecue, spending time with my loved one. Having a life which some people do not have. Respectfully. What "cringe thread"? Was I on my knees begging Kevin for another holy chance to chat and deal with people that wrongfully report me. NO! Therefore? Again make it make sense Hun? Thank you and please? Was I lashing out on you? My exact words was "No, I am not asking that this staff member get demoted and no, I don't want this staff member to be demoted". Again, make it make sense because your post is a joke. A whole circus. Bravo, you sure made me lose a few brain cells reading what I consider a way of you to justify your wrongdoing as a moderator. SIMPLY SAY SORRY AND GET A LIFE. The only mistake is you being and calling yourself staff respectfully.

The following is SS or screenshot of me have an IP BANNED the exact day, and before I was WRONGFULLY was banned from KidsChat.Net. Also. What is blackout is the chat name (No trying to get banned for advertising or reported by Ophelia ~ She seem to have a problem with making false accusations) and my IP address. Don't ask what I did to be have a IP banned unless you want to laugh.🤣, THEREFORE Ophelia, where my apology? I want to take a screenshot of it and post it as my background to remind you of the clown you are, respectfully. Now I should really be petty, report you to high staff and get you demoted, and make you look like a joke. Yet I am having an amazing day, people make mistakes, I have gotten what I wish for and that was to be unbanned, and going the extra ~ mile is as worthless of as your post. Now do yourself a favor and leave. LEAVE ME ALONE! Unless I break a rule, have a questions, comment, concern, or report because next try you "Roast me" or make sense of your actions. Instead of being a good doggie and saying sorry. I would do more bite than bark and get you demoted. It not a threat it a promise. Thank you every and have a happy Juneteenth! What I say is not attended to be disrespect, start an argument, or hurt anybody feeling.

~The girl who would get you demoted if you try me again (It not a threat it a promise), Tokyo

Attachments

• Untitled 3.png
    Untitled 3.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    60 KB · Views: 31
I find it funny. You must of been looking for someone to reported? To make something useful out of usefulness. You just wanna someone to quickly report, so you can consider yourself useful and helpful. Who did you help? I am still wondering? You may address people with "First of all" or "Second". Yet unless I break a rule, have any comments, concerns, reports, or questions which I doubt I would ever ask you even if you're the last staff at KidsChat.net. Do not talk to me or reply to my post because your post was irrelevant is untruthful, just like calling or considering you a good staff respectfully. I know my right as user and unless I am breaking a rule DON' T TEXT OR ADDRESS ME. You ask the questions, " Why admit you were banned twice on the chat at all?" Maybe because I am a young, dumb, and broke teenage and despite you have nothing to do besides wrongfully kick people. People was interested in to listening to me and my day. The past is the past, we can't change it yet move on and do better. I think everyone can agree. Yet all I wanted was for people to not have my same inconveniences and to be unbanned. Which I was. Therefore, my question still remain: What was the point of you replying? Kevin already fixed your foolish mistake. Also, if you have any problems with me being unbanned Ophelia you can take that with your boss Administrator or Admin because who cares. Get a life mate. Are you mad? So sad, I have no care to give. You wrongfully reported me. I think you should be more concern with not being a user like Arkham. Oh! You know what being odd? You were replying after Kevin fix your foolish mistake. I was already going about my day spending time with my family celebrating Juneteenth, having a backdoor barbecue, spending time with my loved one. Having a life which some people do not have. Respectfully. What "cringe thread"? Was I on my knees begging Kevin for another holy chance to chat and deal with people that wrongfully report me. NO! Therefore? Again make it make sense Hun? Thank you and please? Was I lashing out on you? My exact words was "No, I am not asking that this staff member get demoted and no, I don't want this staff member to be demoted". Again, make it make sense because your post is a joke. A whole circus. Bravo, you sure made me lose a few brain cells reading what I consider a way of you to justify your wrongdoing as a moderator. SIMPLY SAY SORRY AND GET A LIFE. The only mistake is you being and calling yourself staff respectfully.

The following is SS or screenshot of me have an IP BANNED the exact day, and before I was WRONGFULLY was banned from KidsChat.Net. Also. What is blackout is the chat name (No trying to get banned for advertising or reported by Ophelia ~ She seem to have a problem with making false accusations) and my IP address. Don't ask what I did to be have a IP banned unless you want to laugh.🤣, THEREFORE Ophelia, where my apology? I want to take a screenshot of it and post it as my background to remind you of the clown you are, respectfully. Now I should really be petty, report you to high staff and get you demoted, and make you look like a joke. Yet I am having an amazing day, people make mistakes, I have gotten what I wish for and that was to be unbanned, and going the extra ~ mile is as worthless of as your post. Now do yourself a favor and leave. LEAVE ME ALONE! Unless I break a rule, have a questions, comment, concern, or report because next try you "Roast me" or make sense of your actions. Instead of being a good doggie and saying sorry. I would do more bite than bark and get you demoted. It not a threat it a promise. Thank you every and have a happy Juneteenth! What I say is not attended to be disrespect, start an argument, or hurt anybody feeling.

~The girl who would get you demoted if you try me again (It not a threat it a promise), Tokyo
880.jpg

Unfortunately, I was enjoying Juneteenth with my family so I could not give my attention to the elephant in the room. Yet Ophelia, Girl. Who you think you is and who you addressing? Lmao TRY ME! I DARE YOU. Talk about get you demoted and show you who the joke really is. Girl you done lost your last mind. You don't know me but I ain't the chick you wanna mess with. As staff you are obligated to respect me and remain professional. So do yourself and me a favor and unless I am breaking a rule respectfully. Don't text me, don't address me, and leave me alone because I will report you with proof and ss. Wanna try me. I grantee that a mountain you don't wanna climb. Now go find you circus I promise you they are looking for a clown. Bye, Felicia!

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    771.3 KB · Views: 4
Unfortunately, I was enjoying Juneteenth with my family so I could not give my attention to the elephant in the room. Yet Ophelia, Girl. Who you think you is and who you addressing? Lmao TRY ME! I DARE YOU. Talk about get you demoted and show you who the joke really is. Girl you done lost your last mind. You don't know me but I ain't the chick you wanna mess with. As staff you are obligated to respect me and remain professional. So do yourself and me a favor and unless I am breaking a rule respectfully. Don't text me, don't address me, and leave me alone because I will report you with proof and ss. Wanna try me. I grantee that a mountain you don't wanna try. Now go find you circus I promise you they are looking for a clown. Bye, Felicia!
This is the most privileged moron thing I've ever read in my life. No one owes you respect. This is an unpaid volunteer position. The only thing they are obligated to do is their job. Which she did. The only thing you've done with this is make yourself look like one of the most unbearable human beings alive. I know you're the type of person to disrespect your waiter for no reason and I hope they spit in your food.

This is the most privileged moron thing I've ever read in my life. No one owes you respect. This is an unpaid volunteer position. The only thing they are obligated to do is their job. Which she did. The only thing you've done with this is make yourself look like one of the most unbearable human beings alive. I know you're the type of person to disrespect your waiter for no reason and I hope they spit in your food.
😶

i can't even keep up i have no idea what they did bc it's too confusing but i don't think you should say that

Unfortunately, I was enjoying Juneteenth with my family so I could not give my attention to the elephant in the room. Yet Ophelia, Girl. Who you think you is and who you addressing? Lmao TRY ME! I DARE YOU. Talk about get you demoted and show you who the joke really is. Girl you done lost your last mind. You don't know me but I ain't the chick you wanna mess with. As staff you are obligated to respect me and remain professional. So do yourself and me a favor and unless I am breaking a rule respectfully. Don't text me, don't address me, and leave me alone because I will report you with proof and ss. Wanna try me. I grantee that a mountain you don't wanna try. Now go find you circus I promise you they are looking for a clown. Bye, Felicia!
Lmao ok you retard, enjoy joe Biden day

Status
Not open for further replies.