I got banned and i have no idea why!

Jolty

I wanted to log in this morning to check my dms and it just said "you have been banned, you cannot enter here" and it didnt give me a reason as to why or for how longScreenshot_20210818-123751_Chrome.jpg

I wanted to log in this morning to check my dms and it just said "you have been banned, you cannot enter here" and it didnt give me a reason as to why or for how longView attachment 3869
Your IP is blocked, you’re not actually banned. Try turning off your VPN, if you have any on, or switch from data to wifi.

Your IP is blocked, you’re not actually banned. Try turning off your VPN, if you have any on, or switch from data to wifi.
Thanks, my wifi was being weird today and I've always used mobile data, turns out I just needed to restart my phone and I'm an idiot
Thanks kevin

Thanks, my wifi was being weird today and I've always used mobile data, turns out I just needed to restart my phone and I'm an idiot
Thanks kevin
that used to happen a lot when i used allo. its a weird bug i guess

Thanks kevin
No worries. This happens to a lot of people, don't think that makes you an idiot : )