i got banned

i got banned bc my older sister decided too post something inappropriate on her account dbaby
The first strike you received was for inappropriate roleplay. The 2nd strike you received was for making a inappropriate drawing, and the final strike you received was for making another inappropriate drawing more specific a dick drawing. You're going to have to wait it out until the ban list gets cleared.

Kick
10/12 12:06
Author : Volley
Delay : 6 hours
Reason : Dick drawing, third strike, ban level
Kick
8/12 20:33
Author : iTzAlex12
Delay : 2 hours
Reason : inappropriate drawing
Kick
8/12 14:56
Author : Ophelia
Delay : 30 minutes
Reason : Be appropriate. "*whoops that ass*"

The bans are IP bans meaning any device that is associated with that IP is banned. Which is why you are unable to make an account due to your sister’s actions. My advice would be wait it out until the ban list clears. I know it sucks, but that is your only option. And you will know the list cleared as you will be able to access the chat again. In the meantime, there are other chats you could try that is under the same company. Try Chat Avenue’s Kids Chat, or TC.org if you want to chat with other teens, any of the Chat Avenue sites, or even kids-chat.com the newest site opened by the Administrator. Overall the rules are the same for each site, so make sure you and your sister familiarize yourselves with the rules of that chat room to avoid being kicked and/or banned. Happy chatting.

The bans are IP bans meaning any device that is associated with that IP is banned. Which is why you are unable to make an account due to your sister’s actions. My advice would be wait it out until the ban list clears. I know it sucks, but that is your only option. And you will know the list cleared as you will be able to access the chat again. In the meantime, there are other chats you could try that is under the same company. Try Chat Avenue’s Kids Chat, or TC.org if you want to chat with other teens, any of the Chat Avenue sites, or even kids-chat.com the newest site opened by the Administrator. Overall the rules are the same for each site, so make sure you and your sister familiarize yourselves with the rules of that chat room to avoid being kicked and/or banned. Happy chatting.
wait so when my ban clears can i get back on my account "gaybaby"