I have a issue about mods

BrainlessKinji

I got banned , and yes I waited just like Luminous told me to , I waited two weeks . But when I got back The mod Cat valentine kicked me and whined about how I was “bypassing bans” . My account should have been activated after two weeks but the mods didn’t which was a big disappointment , I had to make a new account just to be back and I got kicked . The mods here are young kids who can’t even manage themselves making this site like an empire which is ruled by smaller kids. The mods themselves aren’t sure about the rules making false bans and kicks (rarely). I hope that mods can understand the situation and do something about it , atleast give them a basic training for different situations.

Yes, Luminous told you to wait out 2 weeks on your ban, but you bypassed before you actually made another account. She had made a statement in the last forum complaint of you banned prior to your first one. You still have an alternate account which it hasn't been deleted yet. Which the name is "blackdumpling". So that means you have not fully waited 2 weeks for the account to delete! You seem really impatient about it. That's what happens when a rival site gets you into these kind of problems. You were given a chance to fix it, but you failed to do so. Lumi has mentioned that you were given an extra 2 weeks of ban wait after your alternate account deleted, but since you bypassed again, you could face up to becoming KOS since that's going to be your 3rd ban. So technically, my kick is not false. You can wait for Luminous to reply to this thread to see what her decision is going to be about this.

Accounts doesn't get unbanned themselves or by the admin. It only gets unbanned when the account deletes, and that is 2 weeks. The alternate account would've been deleted on April 30th... and it's not past the 30th yet... but either way, you were given an extra 2 weeks of ban wait time after that account deleted.
Here's the last thread where Lumi has mentioned about this on: https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/i-am-very-sorry.2699/#post-34280

God , I hate this site…
You should be hating kevin's/radiation's site more, because if that site didn't exist and their staff didn't beg its users to advertise so badly for "free vip", you wouldn't be in the situation you are now, correct? That site is toxic and corrupting too many people with their tyranny-like ownership and 2 ped0 mods that they won't even fire without "proof" which is hilarious considering I always end up right anyway with or without it.