I am very Sorry

BrainlessKinji

So I got banned for accidentally saying -edited- to a person , I didn’t know that I couldn’t say it , I will never say it again . I am very very sorry for saying the rival site’s name , I would do anything to get my account Black Dumpling to be unbanned , I would even make a ******* apology video(Idk kids really like that). Most people in Kc likes(?) me , I hope . And I really gotta go back as soon as possible. Again I am very sorry for saying the site’s name even in pm !!! Hope you can understand and unban me

Last edited by a moderator:
This user is now getting an extra 2 weeks wait time for having the inability to wait a 2 week period after their alt blackdumpling deletes. No one likes being lied to, and if this is what that rival site corrupted you into then that's your own problem to solve. Don't tell another mod your "2 weeks are up" when your alt is sitting there banned!

The user has bypassed bans once again. Imagine getting so impatient for not waiting out it. Go enjoy that rival site you're on since that's what got you into this situation in the first place!