I keep getting banned for no reason!~

DeDe

idk why i keep getting banned because i go offline to do something and then poof i come back and im banned can you please unban me because its legit only happening to me i didnt do anything wrong i suppose my user is YourAverageChay

Reactions: Moo
You're not banned, maybe your ip has been possibly blocked
Change your ip or stop using a vpn
another thing is to use wifi instead of mobile data
There are more things you can do on this thread

You're not banned, maybe your ip has been possibly blocked
Change your ip or stop using a vpn
another thing is to use wifi instead of mobile data
There are more things you can do on this thread
I was banned, im not using a vpn or anything bc 1 idk how to lol and 2 i didnt really know that was a thing~ but im using wifi and stuff and idek how to change my ip

I was banned, im not using a vpn or anything bc 1 idk how to lol and 2 i didnt really know that was a thing~ but im using wifi and stuff and idek how to change my ip
If you were banned you wouldn't have gotten on to your account, and if you were also it would be come up as "this user is currently banned" when someone would search up your name.
Anyway, you should be back on now. It was probably just a bug

If you were banned you wouldn't have gotten on to your account, and if you were also it would be come up as "this user is currently banned" when someone would search up your name.
Anyway, you should be back on now. It was probably just a bug
Prolly but i was banned because i turnd my laptop on nd it said i was banned but i restarted it and it workd fine

try refreshing your page. when it happens to me, i usually refresh the page or switch from WIFI to data

Im honestly getting tired of this im banned once again, my user is Boo because on my vip account someone changed the pw and well im banned