I need some advice.

KasaneOfChimera

I have a stalker, I won't name any names because he's going to spam me if I do. But he is, for lack of a better term, an obsessive pervert. I need to get rid of him,and I know he'd make a new account if I blocked him, so I need ideas.

Thank you for the advice, this is Dallas, goodbye.

My last advice is: never be intimidated by people who attempt to harass you. Never be afraid to give out names. Here at KC, we are all family (albeit a family with differences LMAO)....

I have a stalker, I won't name any names because he's going to spam me if I do. But he is, for lack of a better term, an obsessive pervert. I need to get rid of him,and I know he'd make a new account if I blocked him, so I need ideas.

Thank you for the advice, this is Dallas, goodbye.
My tips are just keep blocking, i’m sorry this is happened to you ):
Im sorry some people are weird, but my pro tips are just ignore and keep blocking; don’t give them the attention they want because that’s what will keep dragging them back, write out a paragraph saying stuff like “ i will not show you any attention that you want ,you will not be spoken to or anything of the kind, leave me alone, leave my friends and boyfriend alone “