I reported someone else

hellomylove

I reported someone else who was 60 years old and he got banned but he has come back on again. I have tried reporting him but he doesn't get banned.

What confuses me the most is why do 9 year olds add pedophiles. Whenever I see a pedophile account, he always has at least 2 9 year olds added

Kids are raised in an age where they're taught being horny is a personality, so that's literally all they do all day is be horny on the internet. It's quite sad how many kids on here are in upwards of 8 "relationships"

Kids are raised in an age where they're taught being horny is a personality, so that's literally all they do all day is be horny on the internet. It's quite sad how many kids on here are in upwards of 8 "relationships"
i don't think that they're horny or whatever and that's why they add them. I think they're just too innocent and they don't realize that they're pedophiles. No way a 9 year old is going to willingly add a 60-year-old man bc they're horny.

I'm not talking about pedos, I'm talking about actual 13 year olds dating multiple other actual 13 year olds