I was banned and I don't even know why

I'm sorry lol I'm slow...what does that mean?
It means your IP address was likely banned by a mistake. Your account isn’t actually banned, just your IP, so I assume it’s just an accident. Ark just needs to remove your IP from the ban list and you’ll be good, probably.

It means your IP address was likely banned by a mistake. Your account isn’t actually banned, just your IP, so I assume it’s just an accident. Ark just needs to remove your IP from the ban list and you’ll be good, probably.
Ooooh so who is Ark and how do I ask him to unban me?

No it's what Stella said. They got their IP banned because of his brother getting banned. He is just collateral damage lol.
Ooooh so who is Ark and how do I ask him to unban me?
Ark is the admin, please email him with the details of what happened, if you haven't already.

No it's what Stella said. They got their IP banned because of his brother getting banned. He is just collateral damage lol.

Ark is the admin, please email him with the details of what happened, if you haven't already.
Oh ok thank u lol. I emailed him yesterday. Thank u all for helping.

The account "JAY_ANON" was legitimately banned for sharing other people's IP numbers so I will not be removing any ban from that account.