I was banned for defending a friend??

JadeSoulKitsune

Today I was banned for defending a user called DarkWingedAngel from a user called burgerprincess. burgerprincess has been harrassing Dark and other users for almost a month and i have reported her multiple tines and yet the mods fail to see what is wrong?? I am banned for defending a friend? At least please do something about burgerprincess. We have her placed on ignore but she has multiple accounts and keeps harrassing us as well as calling and making offensive names and jokes. I request an unban but if not... it is what it is. My apologies if i crossed a line and broke some rules. I have learnt from the mistakes.

Burger has been harassing dark and other users, why haven’t they reported? And do you have any screenshots or proof of them harassing? Idk about other mods but you haven’t given me any screenshots of them being harassed neither has dark. You can’t be banned for defending a friend unless you broke a rule while defending and you aren’t banned, you were just kicked for inappropriate talks

In your history, it says you were only kicked for 30 minutes, not banned. Now, I'm not the moderator that kicked you, but I do know about the feud between DarkWingedAngel and burgerprincess. You were probably kicked for continuing a drama that was already happening. Usually in situations like this, moderators will kick/mute everyone involved, based on what they saw, not just the person who would be considered "right" or wrong" (of course, a few situations that involve homophobia, or something similar are excluded).

I will say as someone has been online during many of these fights that the ONLY time I've been notified of these situations is when someone in the fight gets so overwhelmed they pm me to come to clean it up. The fights wouldn't need to be broken, and everyone wouldn't need to be punished if y'all just stopped doing this to each other, or at least reported it early.

In your history, it says you were only kicked for 30 minutes, not banned. Now, I'm not the moderator that kicked you, but I do know about the feud between DarkWingedAngel and burgerprincess. You were probably kicked for continuing a drama that was already happening. Usually in situations like this, moderators will kick/mute everyone involved, based on what they saw, not just the person who would be considered "right" or wrong" (of course, a few situations that involve homophobia, or something similar are excluded).
I love when mods are fair in their assessment