I was banned for no reason.

shadow walker

So, I just found out today i was banned for being the alt accout for a banned/kicked user. I was unaware any of my accouts had been banned or kicked at any point. Upon talking with a freind he had also been banned and i logged into one of his accouts to look at something then logged out. If Shadow Walker or any of my connected accouts was banned due to any accout connected to SoulessJadekitsune then your horrid mod system has banned me for no reason. I would really like an explanation.
On the mod system. Its flawed. Mod will kick and ban for nothing but sit back and watch when they should be doing there job. There are a few people who can atone for this.
Have a good day
Shadow Walker.

Ok I understand the mods have to follow a certain system of kicking and banning. But all of you mods are flawed. I am not gonna act victim but I will accept the actions of my ban but for what reason was Shadow walker banned? Mods are corrupt as hell. They don't look at both sides and instead ban and kick whoever and end up kicking users who curse or make jokes but fail to actually do anything about the constant bullying of other users and end up kicking the victim instead. The mod system is shitty and corrupt and honesty is worse with the mods there cause they take sides. If Shadow walker was banned just cause of their connection to me, your modding system is one shitty corrupt system having banned someone for no reason. You mods should all just drop your jobs cuz you don't do them right.

Ok I understand the mods have to follow a certain system of kicking and banning. But all of you mods are flawed. I am not gonna act victim but I will accept the actions of my ban but for what reason was Shadow walker banned? Mods are corrupt as hell. They don't look at both sides and instead ban and kick whoever and end up kicking users who curse or make jokes but fail to actually do anything about the constant bullying of other users and end up kicking the victim instead. The mod system is shitty and corrupt and honesty is worse with the mods there cause they take sides. If Shadow walker was banned just cause of their connection to me, your modding system is one shitty corrupt system having banned someone for no reason. You mods should all just drop your jobs cuz you don't do them right.
Their account was connected to yours, making it an alt account of yours. There was no bias in the decision. If you feel you were bullied you could have reported it, you choose not to. You instead bullied people yourself and broke rules over and over again. Both of your bans are justified and your narrative is very flawed.

Their account was connected to yours, making it an alt account of yours. There was no bias in the decision. If you feel you were bullied you could have reported it, you choose not to. You instead bullied people yourself and broke rules over and over again. Both of your bans are justified and your narrative is very flawed.
The account isnt mine thought. It got connected from me checking if my dms where working. Ive had nothing to do with his actions and find it unjust that im suffering for his actions

The account isnt mine thought. It got connected from me checking if my dms where working. Ive had nothing to do with his actions and find it unjust that im suffering for his actions
We can't know that, you could just be pretending. The fact that you are connected also means they could be using your account to bypass the ban. Nothing we can do about it. Account sharing isn't allowed in the first place

We can't know that, you could just be pretending. The fact that you are connected also means they could be using your account to bypass the ban. Nothing we can do about it. Account sharing isn't allowed in the first place
Whatever. I apologize for wasteing your time

I did report it and yet the mods never did a bloody thing about it. They let the harassment continue. I reported it multiple times and I never bullied anyone back. Whoever did that spreads rumors.If you fail to see that, I guess all i can say you mods are shitty, stuck up users. Good day

I did report it and yet the mods never did a bloody thing about it. They let the harassment continue. I reported it multiple times and I never bullied anyone back. Whoever did that spreads rumors.If you fail to see that, I guess all i can say you mods are shitty, stuck up users. Good day
Calm down

Pain meme.jpeg
would post another meme instead but i can't otherwise i would get banned 😶

You never reported anything to me, and from what I've seen never to any mods either. 🧍‍♀️ you have harassed users back and I've SEEN IT. Mods aren't the only flawed people on this site. Own up to your ban and wait for it to end, you obviously did do something wrong. You constantly say mods are power corrupt, etc. But never made the time to try to talk to one. :/ you have to realize we're people too.

You never reported anything to me, and from what I've seen never to any mods either. 🧍‍♀️ you have harassed users back and I've SEEN IT. Mods aren't the only flawed people on this site. Own up to your ban and wait for it to end, you obviously did do something wrong. You constantly say mods are power corrupt, etc. But never made the time to try to talk to one. :/ you have to realize we're people too.
Im aware of this, and if it was one of m accout that was kicked and i had been aware of that, then i wouldnt care as i know ive broekn rules. However being banned for a kicked accout without knowing that one of my accouts was kicked, or that im banned becuase of my freinds accouts is what bothered me. I was irratinal as i get upset easily and again i apologize. But i do hold the stand, if im banned at lest give a reason that was my fault on the ban. Have a good day/night.

Im aware of this, and if it was one of m accout that was kicked and i had been aware of that, then i wouldnt care as i know ive broekn rules. However being banned for a kicked accout without knowing that one of my accouts was kicked, or that im banned becuase of my freinds accouts is what bothered me. I was irratinal as i get upset easily and again i apologize. But i do hold the stand, if im banned at lest give a reason that was my fault on the ban. Have a good day/night.
No, I understand your concern, nothing against you. Please understand that! If you guys don't share accounts anymore and you change your password, if that's possible. Maybe that'll help with the situation. I'm sorry you got put in this situation, we usually don't warn users, and I can see why that's upsetting. You probably didn't even know. The main thing was, it was possible for them to bypass on the account. Possibly if you provide proof as well you're not the same users. I'm sorry that happened again, I'd check to see if those steps i said helped. Good night to you :)

No, I understand your concern, nothing against you. Please understand that! If you guys don't share accounts anymore and you change your password, if that's possible. Maybe that'll help with the situation. I'm sorry you got put in this situation, we usually don't warn users, and I can see why that's upsetting. You probably didn't even know. The main thing was, it was possible for them to bypass on the account. Possibly if you provide proof as well you're not the same users. I'm sorry that happened again, I'd check to see if those steps i said helped. Good night
So, the only proof id be able to give is sadly not adiquite to most and since every accout i have made is banned except for one i cant change the passwords. If i could ask how long is the ban? Last time it held till my account was auto deleted and i really dont want that to happen again.
Best wishs
Nova