I was banned for telling somebody that c.p. Is bad, fictional or not.

Mocha_wolfy123

my username was @Wolf_girl222 btw ) I really want to know if this ban is reasonable, so basically I pmed a proshipper saying that I don’t really think that somebody who supports a community that mostly makes content depicting minors and adults sexually should be aloud on a website that is mostly made for children, i talked to them for a bit and they said in the main chat “I hate that wolf girl is harassing me” or something like that, I said “I’m not harassing you I’m just saying that lolicon/shotacon still counts as c.p.8E96CFDE-0DE8-4F8A-9CAC-0C65D9E21DB2.jpeg
after I said that @Megunuts literally said in main chat
Wolf_girI222 I hope you get pregnant before marriage and have a miscarriage while simultaneously
getting cheated on.
” I personally find that really disgusting so I reported the message and waited, nothing, then I was kicked for 5 hours then banned, the reason For ban was:“talking about cp
i Understand that I should not have used the full word for c.p. and it’s kind of reasonable that I was banned but Im just upset that I was the only one who had consequence.

Last edited:
Your only true concern seems to be if megunuts also got a kick or not, and they did. They didn't talk about the illegal topic you did, so they got a lesser timed kick. This illegal topic should always be taken with precaution. When mentioning this topic around kids, people can get other ideas and pursue them, hence why it's so dangerous to talk about it. Otherwise, you have admitted you talked about it and therefore your ban shall stay.

Your only true concern seems to be if megunuts also got a kick or not, and they did. They didn't talk about the illegal topic you did, so they got a lesser timed kick. This illegal topic should always be taken with precaution. When mentioning this topic around kids, people can get other ideas and pursue them, hence why it's so dangerous to talk about it. Otherwise, you have admitted you talked about it and therefore your ban shall stay.
But @striderphobic was defending the topic

But @striderphobic was defending the topic
Proof or reports would have been helpful. All I saw was reports of you talking about it and Megunuts with that comment. I was busy today jumping around from forums, to pms, to modding. I can't see everything yk.

Why screenshot anything when you could have easily used the report feature...We trust that more anyway.
I’ve reported them before, they even had “proship“in thier bio literally nothing happened they were even talking about how ”proshipping isn’t bad” when mods were There

I’m sorry that I used the word in a carefree manner, but the only reason I used it was because somebody else was defending it

I’m sorry that I used the word in a carefree manner, but the only reason I used it was because somebody else was defending it
It's fine. Looking at his bio, your behavior was instigated and triggered by it so your kick time has been reduced to 15 minutes for inapp topics and ban is no longer applied.