i was banned i think by accident

broways32

it said i was banned for **** behavior but i dont think i was doing anything like that im only 15
my user name is broways32

Manhwa7878

Perhaps the ban was a mistake (doubtful), but the "im only 15" part was a pretty lame statement to insert there. 15 year olds get banned for inappropriate behavior, and their age doesn't stop them.

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
The reason given for the 6-hour kick was this "Reason : P.e.d.o behavior"

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Yes, shuka is 100% correct...Once a user reaches the 6-hour kick limit they then are set for a ban. When I go into the kick list to check things I am mostly looking for who has reached that limit. And P.e.d.o behavior is about as bad a reason as one can get!

broways32

Yes, shuka is 100% correct...Once a user reaches the 6-hour kick limit they then are set for a ban. When I go into the kick list to check things I am mostly looking for who has reached that limit. And P.e.d.o behavior is about as bad a reason as one can get!
im not sure what p.e.d.o thing i did
all i asked was for a rp but ill be more careful nexttime

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
The answer I got from the moderator involved is this... "They asked someone if they liked older guys in which I always assume that is the behavior of a predator"

broways32

The answer I got from the moderator involved is this... "They asked someone if they liked older guys in which I always assume that is the behavior of a predator"
i never asked that my last thing i sent was a roleplay request i never once asked someone that. is there a way to appeal?

Arkham

Kids Chat Admin
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Unless the moderator involved in the max kick decides to retract the kick I am not overriding the ban. That "32" on your user is very sus to me also.