Idea

I am confused on what you meant
I believe what they mean is that when a **** trades links using "str"/"s2r"/"mega"/etc, makes a user use *******/volafile/darkwire/etc, or does anything ban-worthy; there should be trigger words that trigger an auto-ban of these people who do that stuff by the system rather than mods having to kick them.

You have to be very careful what is placed onto the spam filter though. let's take into consideration str if one placed that as a trigger anyone posting that would auto-ban but what if a user says the word straight? or strong, they also would be auto-banned. Or take the trigger word "mega" well that would get all those asking for mega banned but what if a user said the word megaphone or talked about the rocked group Megadeath or used the word Omega for whatever reason? You see, it becomes a slippery slope.

I talk from experience, I placed "sc" onto the spam filter one time because everyone was using that as a shortcut for Snapchat, and guess what happened, over 100 people got banned within 24 hours because they were talking about school. I got in trouble with the site administrator rightfully so and since that day I never go near that spam filter.

I also thought using some words like fun might be helpful to put under a list but some users might say something like
“I did good in (insert something) it was so fun!” and they got kicked,muted,banned, it wouldn’t be fair

Wonder if there'd be a way to filter those messages into a system where they can be checked. Like blocking s2r, but instead of instantly kicking or banning, it's submitted for a manual review of some kind.

Yeah I agree with ark there was a chat site i was on had a couple of words that would be marked as spam sometimes users just using an acronym would get banned or muted

You have to be very careful what is placed onto the spam filter though. let's take into consideration str if one placed that as a trigger anyone posting that would auto-ban but what if a user says the word straight? or strong, they also would be auto-banned. Or take the trigger word "mega" well that would get all those asking for mega banned but what if a user said the word megaphone or talked about the rocked group Megadeath or used the word Omega for whatever reason? You see, it becomes a slippery slope.
I get what you mean, but there are certain things that should be never said on a kids site. Such as that one **** who starts off with "HI Girls!". His copy and paste message for example should be spam ban

I also think the message jono sends should be a auto ban the “any young straight boys wanna get paid to go on cam for a gay guy” like I always see him