Idk if Kevin missed me but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im Alive

@Kevin Hello again! If you haven't read my last post, I am Jack and I am currently banned. The reason was (and I quote) Bad history and threatening/plotting to get mods fired. Now, let's take it as it comes... So "Bad history": yes I have been kicked for things such as account sharing (me making an account for someone that needed one, stupidly forgetting that it was still connected to my main account. Which, BTW, I did change the pass and make the account mine without hesitation or argument and, as Tifa will confirm, I took the kick to my main quietly and without complaint). Also, I've been kicked for some other things that I do regret. But as the saying goes, " you cannot go back to change the past, but you may learn from it and change your future". And I'm not perfect. I'm not the "best guy" in the world but I'm also not the worst. I do have my moments tho. Ok, next...

"Threatening/plotting to get mods fired". Now, " mods" plural is not what I did, but one mod I did out step my bounds as a user and say I was going to try. I should have just reported it and moved on. However I do believe I was strongly provoked. And let me explain why:

It all started with chess kicks. Now as a moderator, you are supposed to help users who are being verbally and inappropriately abused. (I have confirmed what I'm about to say with two other mods. Haunted and Allister. And please do so yourself) So James (the mod) says: "who wants to play me in chess. And if you lose you'll be kicked" Now him being a mod who I previously admired, I thought yeah right like he'll actually kick me. The short version is he did. Twice. Once for 15 and once for 5 minutes. Now I did avoid the second one and went straight to Allister and told what happened. Then Haunted. Haunted said that he should not be doing that. What really got to me was the fact that James said that (quoting) mods kicked for stuff like that in other chats all the time. (Also isn't talking about other chats bad?) He acted like he could do whatever he wanted in PMS. And he called Haunted and Allister "bias" for helping me. Even tho we weren't friends. So THEN I started getting kicked repeatedly all by one mod for weird reasons. Harassment. Which I'm sorry if I hurt the mod's feelings by saying "ass" but I was pretty mad. One guess as to who that mod was... That's right. James. Also bypassing cencors before that when all I said was go get ur "mo.mmy" to a guest who was actually harassing people and saying he was the victim. There was one other thing that I can't remember but, you get the point. I was mad. But as I said Ik it wasn't right to say I was going to get him fired. And for that I'm sorry Cancelled. And I did say to him in PMS that I was willing to move on and forget the chess kicks but he wanted to make a big deal of it and seemed to want to make me mad. And now here I am 😭.

OK if you've bore with me this far here's a little bit about me...

Sooo... As I said, my name's Jack and I am 17 years old. My B-day is May 6th, 2004. I've been here since 2018 on various devices and emails. Sadly I lost my OG ACC's probably due to inactivity over 30 days. I remember Arkham and actually got along just fine with only one kick until recently... I'm currently in the process of joining the US Army and I'm normally a pretty chill guy to Admins, mods, members and guests alike. I hope, Kevin, you read this, because I'm asking for your forgiveness and pardonment. (Is that even a word? Idk...) I really like the chat room and I hope we can put all this mess behind us. THK u mods and Kevin for your time.

Sincerely,
ImAlive

Last edited:
Ok, to summarize.

Para one: setting the scene, talking about reason for ban and saying Jack is ready to try and be a better person.

Para two: saying 'yes I tried to get a mod fired but...'

Para three: talking about past kick history. Starting with chess kicks to saying how they were wrong which I agree with. The. Goes on about Haunted and Allister saying James doing this is wrong. Goes on about how Jack bypassed a censor which I assume got the flag to kick.

Para four: about Jack being enlisted, saying they are a long time member and wants @Kevin to unban them.

Now I can't say anything for the state of this as I am just a user with no evidence of any of this but I would hope the miss use of the kick feature isn't true and some one can bring some light to this.

Jack, if I was you I would of tagged Kevin like I have and then hope he replies. I would also ask someone like Alister (@TheDetectivePrincee I think) to screen shot your history if your account isn't deleted yet and send it to you privately as they could then walk through your bad history.

-Advo

Last edited:
Ok, to summarize.

Para one: setting the scene, talking about reason for ban and saying Jack is ready to try and be a better person.

Para two: saying 'yes I tried to get a mod fired but...'

Para three: talking about past kick history. Starting with chess kicks to saying how they were wrong which I agree with. The. Goes on about Haunted and Allister saying James doing this is wrong. Goes on about how Jack bypassed a censor which I assume got the flag to kick.

Para four: about Jack being enlisted, saying they are a long time member and wants @Kevin to unban them.

Now I can't say anything for the state of this as I am just a user with no evidence of any of this but I would hope the miss use of the kick feature isn't true and some one can bring some light to this.

Jack, if I was you I would of tagged Kevin like I have and then hope he replies. I would also ask someone like Allister to screen shot your history if your account isn't deleted yet and send it to you privately as they could then walk through your bad history.

-Advo
Lol wait what?

Np, I know people hate lengthy reads so I shortened it. If I missed anything too important just say

@Kevin Hello again! If you haven't read my last post, I am Jack and I am currently banned. The reason was (and I quote) Bad history and threatening/plotting to get mods fired. Now, let's take it as it comes... So "Bad history": yes I have been kicked for things such as account sharing (me making an account for someone that needed one, stupidly forgetting that it was still connected to my main account. Which, BTW, I did change the pass and make the account mine without hesitation or argument and, as Tifa will confirm, I took the kick to my main quietly and without complaint). Also, I've been kicked for some other things that I do regret. But as the saying goes, " you cannot go back to change the past, but you may learn from it and change your future". And I'm not perfect. I'm not the "best guy" in the world but I'm also not the worst. I do have my moments tho. Ok, next...

"Threatening/plotting to get mods fired". Now, " mods" plural is not what I did, but one mod I did out step my bounds as a user and say I was going to try. I should have just reported it and moved on. However I do believe I was strongly provoked. And let me explain why:

It all started with chess kicks. Now as a moderator, you are supposed to help users who are being verbally and inappropriately abused. (I have confirmed what I'm about to say with two other mods. Haunted and Allister. And please do so yourself) So James (the mod) says: "who wants to play me in chess. And if you lose you'll be kicked" Now him being a mod who I previously admired, I thought yeah right like he'll actually kick me. The short version is he did. Twice. Once for 15 and once for 5 minutes. Now I did avoid the second one and went straight to Allister and told what happened. Then Haunted. Haunted said that he should not be doing that. What really got to me was the fact that James said that (quoting) mods kicked for stuff like that in other chats all the time. (Also isn't talking about other chats bad?) He acted like he could do whatever he wanted in PMS. And he called Haunted and Allister "bias" for helping me. Even tho we weren't friends. So THEN I started getting kicked repeatedly all by one mod for weird reasons. Harassment. Which I'm sorry if I hurt the mod's feelings by saying "ass" but I was pretty mad. One guess as to who that mod was... That's right. James. Also bypassing cencors before that when all I said was go get ur "mo.mmy" to a guest who was actually harassing people and saying he was the victim. There was one other thing that I can't remember but, you get the point. I was mad. But as I said Ik it wasn't right to say I was going to get him fired. And for that I'm sorry Cancelled. And I did say to him in PMS that I was willing to move on and forget the chess kicks but he wanted to make a big deal of it and seemed to want to make me mad. And now here I am 😭.

OK if you've bore with me this far here's a little bit about me...

Sooo... As I said, my name's Jack and I am 17 years old. My B-day is May 6th, 2004. I've been here since 2018 on various devices and emails. Sadly I lost my OG ACC's probably due to inactivity over 30 days. I remember Arkham and actually got along just fine with only one kick until recently... I'm currently in the process of joining the US Army and I'm normally a pretty chill guy to Admins, mods, members and guests alike. I hope, Kevin, you read this, because I'm asking for your forgiveness and pardonment. (Is that even a word? Idk...) I really like the chat room and I hope we can put all this mess behind us. THK u mods and Kevin for your time.

Sincerely,
ImAlive
You're just rewording the same lies and points lol. Please go outside35.png

I don't read books.
So then do you want my shortened version? Because I'm trying to do the right thing and it seems like I get zero respect. I'm not here to blame anyone about anything I'm simply asking for forgiveness sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.