Im not sure if this is the right thing to post it to but im not able to make an account

ninkyo127

I might have acidentally made my age 11 or 12, my tablet screen is small and i was using the website (im not sure if theres an app). It says "you cannot enter the site at this time". Im 13 so can I plz access the website?

Solution
What is the chat username?
I'm pretty sure they don't have a chat username since they couldn't make an account. It's just stuck on the login screen for now.
I might have acidentally made my age 11 or 12, my tablet screen is small and i was using the website (im not sure if theres an app). It says "you cannot enter the site at this time". Im 13 so can I plz access the website?
I will move this thread to the technical issues area. Perhaps clear your cache and do a device restart afterhand. Hope this helps! :>
What is the chat username?
I'm pretty sure they don't have a chat username since they couldn't make an account. It's just stuck on the login screen for now.
I will move this thread to the technical issues area. Perhaps clear your cache and do a device restart afterhand. Hope this helps! :>

Solution
you must clear your cache,then make sure you dont click anything under 13 when making your account.

also since your on tablet look in your browser settings for cache,then clear it lol