I'm sorry.

rosafari

Kidschat.net Regular
Hey so ik this might seem kinda out of the blue, but I just wanted to take this time to apologize to some people that I feel deserve it from me. It’s kinda been bothering me for a while and I hope you guys can hear me out :/ I just wanna say that I’m sorry for everything. The “Mai stunt” that I pulled a while ago was immature, and I fully admit it. Ig I had like trust issues or something so I wanted to validate myself in a way, but it turned into something it shouldn’t have and ik that me and Ophelia aren’t really on the best terms rn but it’s true that you never know somebody’s real feelings and confronting somebody about it with an alt account, isn’t the best way to go about it. So I’m sorry for that, especially knowing my history and how I used to harass you because my 13 year old self thought it was funny. Ik that I’ve made many mistakes in the past but I hope you can accept my apology. I also owe an apology to Amethyst. I’m sorry for arguing with you multiple times over pointless topics. It was really immature of me and I didn’t mean to upset you :/ I also need to issue an apology to Tifa and Dread. Although this was a while back, I realized that I never gave you a good enough apology and I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have accused you guys of spreading cp (which was completely unnecessary and unrelated) as well as calling you guys degenerates and idiots as well as other things for literally no reason. It was in the heat of the moment and it’s something that I’ll regret for a long time. Ig the sexualization of the anime girl (who you didn’t know the age to before you posted it) irked me a lot especially since it reminded me of stuff I had gone through previously and I took out all of my rage on people who didn’t deserve it, and once again I’m sorry. I’m glad we’re on good terms now and I hope that this can remain behind us. Another person I would like to apologize to is Woona. Ik that we’ve talked privately before but me calling you out on being a furry was really childish, and I genuinely don’t dislike you but I just hope that we can be on better terms from now on :’) Lastly, I would like to apologize to Kevin and everyone else for constantly bringing annoying and irrelevant drama to the forums as well as derailing threads and then excusing it by saying “oh I was just trolling.” I promise that I won’t return to my old habits anymore. And also a special shoutout to Tifa, Dread, Cancelled, Milkman, Pankechi, and Stella. Thank you for giving me a second chance to change despite everything I’ve done because it means a lot to me. I’m sorry you had to deal with me before, but I’ve truly changed and I look forward to the future of kc ^^

~rosafari

Last edited:
Hey so ik this might seem kinda out of the blue, but I just wanted to take this time to apologize to some people that I feel deserve it from me. It’s kinda been bothering me for a while and I hope you guys can hear me out :/ I just wanna say that I’m sorry for everything. The “Mai stunt” that I pulled a while ago was immature, and I fully admit it. Ig I had like trust issues or something so I wanted to validate myself in a way, but it turned into something it shouldn’t have and ik that me and Ophelia aren’t really on the best terms rn but it’s true that you never know somebody’s real feelings and confronting somebody about it with an alt account, isn’t the best way to go about it. So I’m sorry for that, especially knowing my history and how I used to harass you because my 13 year old self thought it was funny. Ik that I’ve made many mistakes in the past but I hope you can accept my apology. I also owe an apology to Amethyst. I’m sorry for arguing with you multiple times over pointless topics. It was really immature of me and I didn’t mean to upset you :/ I also need to issue an apology to Tifa and Dread. Although this was a while back, I realized that I never gave you a good enough apology and I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have accused you guys of spreading cp (which was completely unnecessary and unrelated) as well as calling you guys degenerates and idiots as well as other things for literally no reason. It was in the heat of the moment and it’s something that I’ll regret for a long time. Ig the sexualization of lolis (who you didn’t know the age to before you posted it) irked me a lot especially since it reminded me of stuff I had gone through previously and I took out all of my rage on people who didn’t deserve it, and once again I’m sorry. I’m glad we’re on good terms now and I hope that this can remain behind us. Another person I would like to apologize to is Woona. Ik that we’ve talked privately before but me calling you out on being a furry was really childish, and I genuinely don’t dislike you but I just hope that we can be on better terms from now on :’) Lastly, I would like to apologize to Kevin and everyone else for constantly bringing annoying and irrelevant drama to the forums as well as derailing threads and then excusing it by saying “oh I was just trolling.” I promise that I won’t return to my old habits anymore. And also a special shoutout to Tifa, Dread, Cancelled, Milkman, Pankechi, and Stella. Thank you for giving me a second chance to change despite everything I’ve done because it means a lot to me. I’m sorry you had to deal with me before, but I’ve truly changed and I look forward to the future of kc ^^

~rosafari
The Apology is a very mature thing for you to have done :)

I know we've had our ups and downs since the beginning of time earlier this year. Things have come a long way since then. We haven't interacted except for a couple of minor reports I didn't understand the meanings of. But then, I did notice a change. Probably when you were Rosalina. You stopped doing things you used to, and I haven't seen much activity from you at all in the past months. I was honestly gonna apologize too for talking beyond your back. I was waiting until you've become mature like now. This newer you is beyond my expectations, and it shows that anyone can change if they really tried. I'm talking to everyone now, those who want their past forgotten can follow Rosafari's example here. Anyone can change from immature to mature in a simple paragraph like this. You have to know what you've done wrong vs what you've done right, then make the right and mature choice. Be friends with everyone and choose kindness. There is no point in hating on one or many people because when you do this, and hold grudges, that's when total immaturity comes out. Rosafari thank you for this, ^-^ this definitely made my day, especially for all the crap I went through today which I'm not gonna talk about. I needed something like this to boost my happiness somewhat. I'm sorry too, for talking behind your back anyway. :') I was gonna say it anyway at some point. l0l

Hey so ik this might seem kinda out of the blue, but I just wanted to take this time to apologize to some people that I feel deserve it from me. It’s kinda been bothering me for a while and I hope you guys can hear me out :/ I just wanna say that I’m sorry for everything. The “Mai stunt” that I pulled a while ago was immature, and I fully admit it. Ig I had like trust issues or something so I wanted to validate myself in a way, but it turned into something it shouldn’t have and ik that me and Ophelia aren’t really on the best terms rn but it’s true that you never know somebody’s real feelings and confronting somebody about it with an alt account, isn’t the best way to go about it. So I’m sorry for that, especially knowing my history and how I used to harass you because my 13 year old self thought it was funny. Ik that I’ve made many mistakes in the past but I hope you can accept my apology. I also owe an apology to Amethyst. I’m sorry for arguing with you multiple times over pointless topics. It was really immature of me and I didn’t mean to upset you :/ I also need to issue an apology to Tifa and Dread. Although this was a while back, I realized that I never gave you a good enough apology and I'm sorry. I shouldn’t have accused you guys of spreading cp (which was completely unnecessary and unrelated) as well as calling you guys degenerates and idiots as well as other things for literally no reason. It was in the heat of the moment and it’s something that I’ll regret for a long time. Ig the sexualization of the anime girl (who you didn’t know the age to before you posted it) irked me a lot especially since it reminded me of stuff I had gone through previously and I took out all of my rage on people who didn’t deserve it, and once again I’m sorry. I’m glad we’re on good terms now and I hope that this can remain behind us. Another person I would like to apologize to is Woona. Ik that we’ve talked privately before but me calling you out on being a furry was really childish, and I genuinely don’t dislike you but I just hope that we can be on better terms from now on :’) Lastly, I would like to apologize to Kevin and everyone else for constantly bringing annoying and irrelevant drama to the forums as well as derailing threads and then excusing it by saying “oh I was just trolling.” I promise that I won’t return to my old habits anymore. And also a special shoutout to Tifa, Dread, Cancelled, Milkman, Pankechi, and Stella. Thank you for giving me a second chance to change despite everything I’ve done because it means a lot to me. I’m sorry you had to deal with me before, but I’ve truly changed and I look forward to the future of kc ^^

~rosafari
Beautiful. The act of apology is simply put, beautiful...