in my oppinion false kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

stitchfr

sooo i had a question why daddy is censorred and why mommy isnt, so i asked it and a mod replyed it is so i was like damn okie cuz on tc its not. next min 1702475195383.png

the same mod kicked me 10 min before that cuz he was mad at me..... was this a personal kick? wave mod

btw im minivip

sooo i had a question why daddy is censorred and why mommy isnt, so i asked it and a mod replyed it is so i was like damn okie cuz on tc its not. next min View attachment 7085

the same mod kicked me 10 min before that cuz he was mad at me..... was this a personal kick? heaven-
hi, i was the one who kicked you here!! you were kicked because of the censor bypass, and based off of your previous history of bypassing, i didnt give you a second chance.
next time, if you want to know if a word is censored (since youre VIP,) use a guest account and either go to a private room to test or simply just avoid words that would be censored.

it was nothing personal, simply doing what i was assigned to do.

hi, i was the one who kicked you here!! you were kicked because of the censor bypass, and based off of your previous history of bypassing, i didnt give you a second chance.
next time, if you want to know if a word is censored (since youre VIP,) use a guest account and either go to a private room to test or simply just avoid words that would be censored.

bypassing? i never bypassed

im sorry i thought it was wave i get that u were doing your job but pls give me a warning next time cuz it was just a question, and also if i made a guest account wouldnt it get kicked? so it wouldnt matter

im sorry i thought it was wave i get that u were doing your job but pls give me a warning next time cuz it was just a question, and also if i made a guest account wouldnt it get kicked? so it wouldnt matter
you’ve received kicks in the past for bypassing censorships, so in my eyes— youre out of chances.
as for the guest account; i meant BEFORE you attempt to say the word on your VIP account… makes sense, right? Always test it if youre unsure.

you’ve received kicks in the past for bypassing censorships, so in my eyes— youre out of chances.
as for the guest account; i meant BEFORE you attempt to say the word on your VIP account… makes sense, right? Always test it if youre unsure.
well ik daddy is censorred but i didnt know mommy was too cuz i come from tc and there it isnt

I understand it's very hard for users who come from tc org, and adapt to the stricter nature of kc net. Mommy and Daddy are censored because that's what younger people call ped0/overaged men and women sometimes. But, on a teen chat, people have different meanings of it. We have to keep things kid friendly on a kids chat, that's just how it is. Like omokom says, you can create another non-vip alt, pm someone's inactive account, and test censors.

Thread closed as there's nothing more to be done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.