INCREASE THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT THAT CAN BE ON THE MOD TEAM

Asuka

The title is pretty self explanatory, I feel the issue with the chat rooms atm is that there is a limit on how many mods can be on the mod team, which is dumb in my opinion, why would anyone put a limit on the amount of a mod team. My suggestion is to increase the number of maximum number of mods on the mod team

What is the number of the maximum mods currently, and what number do you suppose the maximum be?

There shouldn't be a maximum there should be a "We are in a good place at the moment and won't hire until we feel it's needed" point that is reached, which who knows, that might be why the maximum is there in the first place. But I'm sure we can all agree that it never feels like enough.

This should be increased to 20 due to the fact that it's hard to deal with the extra userbase that joined the chat. (Adam fans) Also, American mods are too inactive and we need more. I dislike seeing myself as the only mod on every night. -.-

This should be increased to 20 due to the fact that it's hard to deal with the extra userbase that joined the chat. (Adam fans) Also, American mods are too inactive and we need more. I dislike seeing myself as the only mod on every night. -.-
When I was still a mod I tried to be on at night I just get to sleepy to stay on

When I was still a mod I tried to be on at night I just get to sleepy to stay on
I'm talking about the current ones, like Brooke, Archon, and Chemist. Like we know Brooke is just an MIA, and Archon and Chemist deal with their own stuff, but I was literally asked to leave the chat unattended yesterday to come into the MHA room and deal with issues. If no other mods are on, then the main room will get spammed by pedos. Archon did suggest we start modding the MHA room more but how can this be done if no mods are willing to even get on at the same time as me?

I'm talking about the current ones, like Brooke, Archon, and Chemist. Like we know Brooke is just an MIA, and Archon and Chemist deal with their own stuff, but I was literally asked to leave the chat unattended yesterday to come into the MHA room and deal with issues. If no other mods are on, then the main room will get spammed by pedos. Archon did suggest we start modding the MHA room more but how can this be done if no mods are willing to even get on at the same time as me?
Lmao MIA 🤣🤣🤣 thats pretty accurate

I mean brook told me she’s trying to be on more but she can’t due to personal issues

well brook admitted that shes going to become admin on some clone site
but that shes waiting for ark to leave so she can, looks like she doesn't wanna resign when ark is still admin
unfortunately i wasnt smart enough to take screenies :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I’ll take responsibility for my part. I’ve been dealing with issues irl for a bit now, so I haven’t been “on” for a while now. I still come on a few times every day and handle reports and minor mod in main chat for a time but I’m not as active as I was. Things are stressful. Like now I’m on zero sleep and it’s super early in the morning.

I dunno if this is possible, but for the MHA room, could it be put on a separate censor detection reading than the other rooms? I’ll try to explain a bit better. Basically, there’s a program that detects banned/censored words, so is it possible to alter the program to be harsher in that room specifically, so when mods aren’t there the program will help a lot with policing the room. So, when a user says a no-no word, the program can mute them and give them a warning. If they do it again, it could kick them for a small amount of time. It’s like the system that mutes you for spamming, except a little more advanced. Dunno if it’s possible, but things like that are programmable so, I thought I’d petition it. I have the picture in my head, but I have no idea if I’m explaining this in the right way. Pardon that, like I said I’m low on sleep.