Is frickin swearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can say Frickin on TV then I cannot see an issue here but sometimes the way things are done now just confuses the hell out of me so maybe fricking ask someone else. haha

If they can say Frickin on TV then I cannot see an issue here but sometimes the way things are done now just confuses the hell out of me so maybe fricking ask someone else. haha
lol well I was frickin asking a mod- but I got kicked for it- cuz apparently to her- this was me feeling like- "vips are above the rules" and that I just think I can swear all I want- when I didn't even think it was a swear

so I logged on a guest account real quick so I can check by typing frickin in some random room to see if it's actually censored on this site and as I expected it's not- so I logged out and went back in my account. then minutes later got a 6 hour kick for -----
Reason given

Lying about age. Made a guest account "cordobas" that is linked to this user's account and is 14 while this user is 16.

first off did the age thing really matter in this particular case? or is this just to back up kicking me

second- I really don't see how frickin counts as a swear? also it's not even censored so...

I need to clarify things in regard to this age thing, but as for the frickin here is proof it is even a TV thing. Want a laugh watch this frickin video. haha

I need to clarify things in regard to this age thing, but as for the frickin here is proof it is even a TV thing. Want a laugh watch this freakin video. haha
well- I guess I should've paid more attention and put 16 ig? still doesnt matter in my books but ok-
but that video was frickin wholesome

well- I guess I should've paid more attention and put 16 ig? still doesnt matter in my books but ok-
but that video was frickin wholesome
If I let you back in can you fix this age issue?

If I let you back in can you fix this age issue?
well the age issue is me putting 14 on a guest account that I was using to test a word to see if it's censored. then I logged back in my real account which has my actual age 16 on it- so I don't really see an issue to fix anymore? if you can tell me what you mean tho ig.. so yea I'm willing to

well the age issue is me putting 14 on a guest account that I was using to test a word to see if it's censored. then I logged back in my real account which has my actual age 16 on it- so I don't really see an issue to fix anymore? if you can tell me what you mean tho ig.. so yea I'm willing to
What I mean is that if a user has a secondary or even more account they all must match in ages or the user can be kicked as a catfish, so this is up to you. You can either just fix it to match to stay kicked.

What I mean is that if a user has a secondary or even more account they all must match in ages or the user can be kicked as a catfish, so this is up to you. You can either just fix it to match to stay kicked.
I don't think you're getting me- this was a guest account- not some alternative account- it's basically gone forever-

but yea alright- I'll try to avoid any mix ups like that next time. ok?

It was still there when I checked, I have now deleted that account so please if you make any more accounts no matter if they are registered or a guest make sure the ages match.

Status
Not open for further replies.