Is frickin swearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly suggest copying and pasting the actual infraction into the reason box that way no one has to guess what was said.

I highly suggest copying and pasting the actual infraction into the reason box that way no one has to guess what was said.
I usually do except for socials and swearing since they're very miniscule problems. I've also developed copying how Kevin types out his reasons, so yea.. I'll do it more from now on.

Leaving reasons vague leaves no room for proof is all I am saying. I mean how hard is it to highlight copy then paste thusly locking the proof in stone for all to see.

The user has been swearing and using abusive language numerous times. I’m not doubting they actually swore. With that history, I wouldn’t bother to copy messages either.

The VIP user should be well aware of the rules by now so I don’t see reason for them to complain.

The question was if “frick” is considering swearing. The answer is no. Thread was started with this simple question, and later turned into a complaint which just seems to be an attempt to bash mods for no reason. If the kick was that big of a problem, the complaint would’ve been brought up first, which it wasn’t

You said the actual f-word not frick. Since vips have unlimited uncensor, it wasn't censored. Maybe check your facts next time. l0l
I never said the actual f- word. And you've still failed to prove it thus far so can you really still be accusing me? And I didn't even say it on my vip account- on my vip account the word I kept using was frick- which is what you initially kicked me for- if you're talking about when I used the n- word. then that's different and I'm not complaining about that kick- I never did.. so to clarify once again- we're gonna focus on you kicking me for saying frick and the one for me using the wrong age on a guest account- and now you're accusing me of saying the f- word- which you can't prove.
You're saying it wasn't censored cuz I'm a vip, But I think you know good and damn well that I didn't say it and that I said frick- but you maybe didn't see it well or genuinely thought that frick was a swear at the time- So after I asked- "frick is swearing?" then you kicked me- after my 30 minute kick, I was back in my account- I logged out. and then opened a guest account to see if frick was censored or not for regular users since you were being stubborn and wouldn't clarify that for me. And so I entered- didn't pay attention to detailing the account- which was my mistake cuz it gave you that reason to kick me for -wrong age on guest account- or wtv. I remember very well the room I even entered to say it- the 16-19 year old room or sumth. I said it- and it wasn't censored- now if you wanna accuse me again of saying the f- word on that guest account- then find it- prove it. But if I'm telling you that when I checked on that account and saw that frick wasn't censored- then how're you gonna imply different? Let's assume what I really said on that account was the f- word- It'd just be censored wouldn't it?? would you be able to tell what word was said?? Yeah I highly doubt that- but if you wanna still accuse me then go ahead and prove it whatever way you can please. No altering anything- just find a way to check for it, please I'm serious-- scour for it and prove you're right about anything.

Also on a side note- If you guys say it's wrong to for us to say- then don't remove the censor even for vips. I don't see the point in giving a feature that you guys don't want us using. but whatever with what I say- it's you guys' call

I usually do except for socials and swearing since they're very miniscule problems. I've also developed copying how Kevin types out his reasons, so yea.. I'll do it more from now on.
so if you were gonna you'd have put-- "kicked for swearing- frick"?

Leaving reasons vague leaves no room for proof is all I am saying. I mean how hard is it to highlight copy then paste thusly locking the proof in stone for all to see.
yeah but that's the thing- what proof? she has none

The user has been swearing and using abusive language numerous times. I’m not doubting they actually swore. With that history, I wouldn’t bother to copy messages either.

The VIP user should be well aware of the rules by now so I don’t see reason for them to complain.

The question was if “frick” is considering swearing. The answer is no. Thread was started with this simple question, and later turned into a complaint which just seems to be an attempt to bash mods for no reason. If the kick was that big of a problem, the complaint would’ve been brought up first, which it wasn’t
1--Yeah I know I don't have a clean slate here obviously- but what does that change? all it seems to change are you guys' perspectives and your expectations of me. Perhaps that's why you wouldn't bother to copy messages, maybe you'd care less what actually happened in that moment because you're focusing on the past and making assumptions based off what happened in that past- which is very different from this present moment's case. Maybe your judgements are gonna be a bit off bcuz you're all maybe seeing a different -past- me in this very different -present- situation if ykwim. Stop learning from the past and I know that sounds wrong but I mean it differently- if you won't focus on all the details now- are you gonna judge present off of the past? That's just gonna fail bcuz they're just not the same. Wipe your image of everyone clean here in this case- and look at us as sort of like -blank- people that you don't know. Then judge the situation. It'll be more accurate that way. Erase your memories and be like water- always adapting. jeez I'm sure rambling on about sumth idk how to do. but you really should given your position. But I should really shut up about all that ig.

2-- I am aware of the rules- and I was pretty sure frick wasn't a swear until she made me doubt that and check on a guest account by kicking me for it.. and I can complain cuz it wasn't a correct kick at all. jeez

3-- WELL she kept saying that you take frick as a swear. and that that's a rule by you or sumth. saying that maybe it's cuz Arkham doesn't know about it but you do.. and here you are also saying it's not a swear- and then she's gonna change what she said and say that she meant the f- word was a swear and that I said that- which she can never prove cuz it just didn't happen like that. so yea. btw this wasn't a mere question- look at what category it's under Kevin- mute, ban and kick inquiries- so ofc this was a complaint- not that it was turned into one. This is not some attack on mods mind you-but Excuse me for sticking with what I think and not letting someone tread on me cuz they're a mod.
This was always a complaint- cuz it's under this category

Status
Not open for further replies.