July event week: Anime Series

Luminous

❤️Waifu Princess❤️
Staff member
Kids Chat Admin
Hello and welcome to the July event week! We are just now starting our new lineup of events for the next 5 months. I hope you are all excited! So, for this event week, we'll be using anime character pfps, but not just any anime characters, ones from actual anime series'! Anyway, if you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

Anime series' may be self explanatory to some, but not to others. Anime series' are Japanese cartoon shows that air out episodes just like any regular cartoon or tv show! All anime series' have their lineup of characters, art-style, genre, etc. One anime series for example, or I should say my personal favorite, is Sword Art Online, which will be the example used here. In Sword Art Online(to keep things spoiler free), characters go from real world to virtual world, and in the virtual world, meet other people who might be playing the same game in the real world as them. It's a very futuristic anime series and has 3 seasons thus far with each season being a different game that characters must go through.

Characters: Like I said before, all anime series' include characters, art-style, and genre. Sword art online has a lot of characters, but the most notable ones are Kirito and Asuna. Kirito would be the character's virtual world name, while, Kirito's name in the real world is Kazuto Kirigaya(Other way around in Japanese.) He's a swordfighter with a caring personality as he joins up with some of his virtual world friends as the anime series starts in episode 1. Kirito would then later on meet Asuna, who is the virtual world name for the other character I mentioned. Asuna's name in the real world is Asuna Yuuki(Other way around in Japanese.) I guess she didn't wanna get rid of her first name did she..? She's also a swordfighter with a more determined personality as Kirito is surprised by the fact that a girl is this talented at the sword arts.

Art-style: Now we have the anime series' art style, which can be interpreted in many different ways, shapes, and forms. Sword art online has a very colorful art-style. In many scenes of the anime, you will see bright colors as Kirito, Asuna, and their friends walk across the virtual world. The virtual world's art-style is obviously going to be much better than the real world's, given designing efforts, but you must give credit to all the artists of all anime series'. They do an amazing job and without them, we'd be having colorless anime shows which I'm sure most people would enjoy less of that than this.

Genre: The genre of Sword art online is Action/Fantasy. There are many genres of anime series', which include; (You can look these up on your own time out of curiousity)

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Comedy
  • Cooking
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Mecha
  • Mystery
  • Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Slice of Life
  • Sports
  • Yaoi
  • Yuri
Alright, now that we're done with that, lets get into some rules and guidelines for this event week. (And yes, they will be a bit more strict this time) Following these rules and guidelines will earn you profile likes!

1. When participating in this event week, all participants must put in their profile somewhere:

• Name of anime character
  • Anime series they are from
Example below: "Emilia" is the character's name and "Re:zero" is the anime series name! (I took this screenshot from kids chat avenue btw)

1657499558590.png

2. There will be some things that are completely excluded from use during this event week. These things are:

• Anything Vocaloid related (Since that is next month's event week focus)
  • Anything video game related, including Pokemon, Genshin Impact, etc.
  • Anime character pfps that are NOT from an anime series, aka OC's or anime characters made from a third party artist. Fanart is okay though.
3. Anime character-switch. This rule supports the fact that participants can switch to a different and available anime series character at any point in time!

4. Profile likes. Profile likes from me can be earned from following these rules, but you can get even more profile likes for keeping your character(s) up for the whole week! Plus, other users may even like your character a lot that you can even strike up a conversation about your character with others. This event week is meant to bring users together, and that's what I wanna see on chat from everyone!

Important dates and information:

Start date of event: July 15th
End date of event: July 21st
Participants needed for a revival week: 30
Opt outs: Yes, but no additional profile likes will go to your profile.
January-May 2023 event week suggestions start date: August 1st

I will not be giving examples of characters this time either. There are many to choose from, and I will leave that to your own research and imagination! If you truly need dire help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. No guarantees that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like, hence, why I'm not giving character examples! August's event week will be Vocaloid, and will start in about a month from today, so stay tuned for that! So, I hope everyone has fun with this event week like we did during the Miraculous one, and the others. Make sure to place your character choices below! There are many choices this time, and I want to see how creative you all can really get with anime series characters!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the July event week! We are just now starting our new lineup of events for the next 5 months. I hope you are all excited! So, for this event week, we'll be using anime character pfps, but not just any anime characters, ones from actual anime series'! Anyway, if you haven't checked out the latest updates that I've made already regarding new event info, nor have checked out this thread in general, please do! https://www.kidschat.net/forums/threads/monthly-event-weeks-explanation-faq.1487/

Anime series' may be self explanatory to some, but not to others. Anime series' are Japanese cartoon shows that air out episodes just like any regular cartoon or tv show! All anime series' have their lineup of characters, art-style, genre, etc. One anime series for example, or I should say my personal favorite, is Sword Art Online, which will be the example used here. In Sword Art Online(to keep things spoiler free), characters go from real world to virtual world, and in the virtual world, meet other people who might be playing the same game in the real world as them. It's a very futuristic anime series and has 3 seasons thus far with each season being a different game that characters must go through.

Characters: Like I said before, all anime series' include characters, art-style, and genre. Sword art online has a lot of characters, but the most notable ones are Kirito and Asuna. Kirito would be the character's virtual world name, while, Kirito's name in the real world is Kazuto Kirigaya(Other way around in Japanese.) He's a swordfighter with a caring personality as he joins up with some of his virtual world friends as the anime series starts in episode 1. Kirito would then later on meet Asuna, who is the virtual world name for the other character I mentioned. Asuna's name in the real world is Asuna Yuuki(Other way around in Japanese.) I guess she didn't wanna get rid of her first name did she..? She's also a swordfighter with a more determined personality as Kirito is surprised by the fact that a girl is this talented at the sword arts.

Art-style: Now we have the anime series' art style, which can be interpreted in many different ways, shapes, and forms. Sword art online has a very colorful art-style. In many scenes of the anime, you will see bright colors as Kirito, Asuna, and their friends walk across the virtual world. The virtual world's art-style is obviously going to be much better than the real world's, given designing efforts, but you must give credit to all the artists of all anime series'. They do an amazing job and without them, we'd be having colorless anime shows which I'm sure most people would enjoy less of that than this.

Genre: The genre of Sword art online is Action/Fantasy. There are many genres of anime series', which include; (You can look these up on your own time out of curiousity)

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Comedy
  • Cooking
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Mecha
  • Mystery
  • Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Slice of Life
  • Sports
  • Yaoi
  • Yuri
Alright, now that we're done with that, lets get into some rules and guidelines for this event week. (And yes, they will be a bit more strict this time) Following these rules and guidelines will earn you profile likes!

1. When participating in this event week, all participants must put in their profile somewhere:

Example below: "Emilia" is the character's name and "Re:zero" is the anime series name! (I took this screenshot from kids chat avenue btw)

View attachment 6139

2. There will be some things that are completely excluded from use during this event week. These things are:

• Anime character pfps that are NOT from an anime series, aka OC's or anime characters made from a third party artist. Fanart is okay though.
3. Anime character-switch. This rule supports the fact that participants can switch to a different and available anime series character at any point in time!

4. Profile likes. Profile likes from me can be earned from following these rules, but you can get even more profile likes for keeping your character(s) up for the whole week! Plus, other users may even like your character a lot that you can even strike up a conversation about your character with others. This event week is meant to bring users together, and that's what I wanna see on chat from everyone!

I will not be giving examples of characters this time either. There are many to choose from, and I will leave that to your own research and imagination! If you truly need dire help finding a character for the event week, you may pm me on chat for further help. No guarantees that the suggestion I choose for you will be a character you like, hence, why I'm not giving character examples! August's event week will be Vocaloid, and will start in about a month from today, so stay tuned for that! So, I hope everyone has fun with this event week like we did during the Miraculous one, and the others. Make sure to place your character choices below! There are many choices this time, and I want to see how creative you all can really get with anime series characters!
I’m not really sure how these work but i’ve joined in as aoi from tbhk, matchinf pfps are okay right?

• Action
  • Adventure
  • Comedy
  • Cooking
  • Drama
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Mecha
  • Mystery
  • Romance
  • Science Fiction
  • Slice of Life
  • Sports
  • Yaoi
  • Yuri

View attachment 6139

claiming satou matsuzaka from happy sugar life

Hi.
I'm searching for some easy Mozart repertoire I could look forward to study with my teacher when we restart classes in a couple of months.

I've finished Vivaldi A minor and the Corrente from Corelli Op. 5 No. 7. I'm also being introduced to 4th and 5th positions, which are not being specially hard.

Are Mozart sonatas for violin and piano out of my reach? If not, which are the easier ones to start with?

And finally, what's the typical "Mozart graded repertoire"?