Keep getting kicked for using a proxy/vpn

Epeowns

As soon as I log in to my account, the system gives me a 5-min kick for using a proxy or VPN which I am not using. I tried restarting my device, still the same problem. Help?

Solution
@Osen
I used a different phone to log in to the account, but still it does the same thing, kicking me for using a VPN which I clearly am not. I don't know what to do now. Can't you remove my account from the list of "using proxy" ?
If your account is still being kicked for VPN/Proxy even though it might be turned off, try turning off and on your Wi-Fi/Reconnect then try again.
Or... check if you have proxy turned on in settings. I don't know.
Because the system doesn't kick you for VPN/Proxy out of nowhere.
As soon as I log in to my account, the system gives me a 5-min kick for using a proxy or VPN which I am not using. I tried restarting my device, still the same problem. Help?
According to what I see, it says you are. You may need to change whatever you're using somehow.

if your on pc try going to cmd then do "netsh winsock reset"

then restart.

if your on mobile try turning airplane mode on then resarting your phone and turn it off.

According to what I see, it says you are. You may need to change whatever you're using somehow.
@Osen
I used a different phone to log in to the account, but still it does the same thing, kicking me for using a VPN which I clearly am not. I don't know what to do now. Can't you remove my account from the list of "using proxy" ?

@Osen
If your account is still being kicked for VPN/Proxy even though it might be turned off, try turning off and on your Wi-Fi/Reconnect then try again.

Solution
Thanks! The problem seems to be fixed. I appreciate the help.