Kick history and alt accounts.

DetectiveTeaCup102

It's either all or none. You cannot have one or the other. No mods should be allowed to share others' alts or kick history, at least in main or in public for all to see. That's it. Lol
It's not like la policía can give people's criminal record to the public. Since it's personal information, it should not be share unless in specific situations. And it should be a rule too.

~Jas 🌸

If anything I can understand showing alts because they're public as in you can just look for them if you search hard,
But both shouldn't be allowed to be shared tbh.
If anything I thought mods weren't allowed to share kick history since hershy mentioned it, but turns out that's not the case.
Ig that's just another example of the poor communication regarding rules and whatnot

I’m pretty sure this already isn’t allowed. Mods already aren’t allowed to share someone else’s alt accounts with other people; it’s seen as a breach of privacy and abuse of power in some extent. So, yeah, not allowed. Kick history is different, in some ways that I’m too tired to explain right now. But my main point here was that sharing someone’s alt accounts is, I believe, defaultly not allowed.

I also feel that sharing alt accounts is a breach of privacy, and as Ark has already said it is against the rules. However when one asks me if a person has alt accounts I usually have two courses of action. If there are I say I can't help them, but if there's none I usually say it. I do that cause rumors and speculation cause drama. Ultimately sharing a user's alts is a no no.

As for kicks, might sound cruel, but it's the user's fault for breaking the rules so imo they have nothing to complain about. It's also better to be transparent with those since anyone can lie about it.

Last edited:
Mmmmm now that I think about it
Im starting to see why kick history should be allowed to be displayed
Its like a criminal record, those are public and it lets you know "hey this person committed these crimes, maybe be cautious around them"
And its kinda the same with kick history, it'll let you know "hey this person was kicked for this and that, be cautious around them"
Especially if that kick was for something disgusting and/or inappropriate -.- *cough* hybrid *cough*

Imagine having alt accounts.

Attachments

• E2EA140E-E14D-459C-B7B9-42C847AA6767.png
    E2EA140E-E14D-459C-B7B9-42C847AA6767.png
    633 bytes · Views: 0
I think if you're gonna share kicks it's important to share the reason as well, there's a major difference between asking people for erp, and bypassing censor on a swear word once lol

I think if you're gonna share kicks it's important to share the reason as well, there's a major difference between asking people for erp, and bypassing censor on a swear word once lol
Yeah I agree, sharing kick history for no reason is in some cases mod power abuse. Also if a mod chooses to share that publicly in the chat they should censor any bad words or inappropriate phrases/links, cause posting that uncensored is breaking the rules. I don't mean in the forums btw. Just in chat.

It's either all or none. You cannot have one or the other. No mods should be allowed to share others' alts or kick history, at least in main or in public for all to see. That's it. Lol
It's not like la policía can give people's criminal record to the public. Since it's personal information, it should not be share unless in specific situations. And it should be a rule too.

~Jas 🌸
I agree, but users sometimes fake their Identity…I think we should give alts if someone asks for specific user

It is within their right to fake their identity, moderators should not have permission to out someone if they don't want to be. That's corruption and a breach of privacy.

Not being able to share alts with others was always a thing. Sharing kick history is allowed when someone puts in a ban or kick inquiry only as far as I know.

It is within their right to fake their identity, moderators should not have permission to out someone if they don't want to be. That's corruption and a breach of privacy.
I personally dont share alts, but I think its not bad to give some one if he is interested