Kick

Could have been a mistake, not thinking clearly. A lot goes on so who knows. Either way, I'm sure this will be figured out.

Lol, did you know I was once kicked by telling Eric Cartman to 'go die'? LMAO. Then, when I said the word 'oral' as in English oral exams, the old mod, tempest, kicked me. Sometimes mods can be a bit thick...

Could have been a mistake, not thinking clearly. A lot goes on so who knows. Either way, I'm sure this will be figured out.
Hopefully yeah
Lol, did you know I was once kicked by telling Eric Cartman to 'go die'. LMAO. Then, when I said the word 'oral' as in English oral exams, the old mod, tempest, kicked me. Sometimes mods can be a bit thick...
i also got kicked for saying I don’t rlly like Americans

And I think steven nz deserves whatever you said to him. The guy seems to be a ped, you know?
Yeah, he claims to be 16 but in his bio he goes on about how he goes to the best university in the world or something. Nonce or not he’s a prick
Resolve the issue with Kevin. He will probably remove your kick history. It seems your kick was quite unfair...
Just waiting for a response

I got kicked but I never broke a rule @Kevin View attachment 1942
Kick history is posted so you know your current state and which mods kicked you for what:

1623617419306.png
It is up to Kevin to count the second kick Acorn did as a strike or not. I personally believe it's not fair because it wasn't a censor bypass, but I don't make the choice here, Kevin does. If Kevin decides it's valid, you will most likely be banned as that is a strike 3 kick according to the history. If it's not valid to him, it will be revoked and you'll be at strike 2.

-Ophelia

Kick history is posted so you know your current state and which mods kicked you for what:

View attachment 1947
It is up to Kevin to count the second kick Acorn did as a strike or not. I personally believe it's not fair because it wasn't a censor bypass, but I don't make the choice here, Kevin does. If Kevin decides it's valid, you will most likely be banned as that is a strike 3 kick according to the history. If it's not valid to him, it will be revoked and you'll be at strike 2.

-Ophelia
I have just been kicked for another similar thing
It was a 6 hour strike to
And for what?
could u maybe get him to respond a bit quicker please?

Attachments

• 9E4AB0FD-BD00-4B5D-B585-E8C77FD9C4E7.png
    9E4AB0FD-BD00-4B5D-B585-E8C77FD9C4E7.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 7