Kicked/Banned from a friends disgusting fake account

victoriafatty

So recently, a person was pretending to leak my private pictures. I am 12. I do not take explicit pictures. Turns out, it was my friend who was with me that day using my phone. This is because they thought it was funny. They were using my phone since theirs was dead, they logged into a guest account and did it. Please could I have the kick/ban lifted? Thank you so much.
Edit: (victoriafatty = main chat acc)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 9.48.53 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 9.48.53 pm.png
    162.5 KB · Views: 27
Hmmm, this sounds familiar. Have I heard this before?

Definitely. Contender for most used excuse? Probably. Does it work? I can’t remember being convinced.
I know it sounds like an excuse and I'm sorry, I don't know what to say other than that. I wouldn't...
a) do it to myself
b) do it to someone else
c) disrespect staff members
(edit) and doing it would result in a ban. I wouldn't try to get myself banned on purpose

Unfortunately I doubt you can get unbanned as there's no proof it was actually your friend doing it. The usual excuses are "my brother/sister" or "my friend". You should be careful next time to not give out your phone(?) to a friend and it's better if you actually choose better ones since this one is a forking pervert.

Unfortunately I doubt you can get unbanned as there's no proof it was actually your friend doing it. The usual excuses are "my brother/sister" or "my friend". You should be careful next time to not give out your phone(?) to a friend and it's better if you actually choose better ones since this one is a forking pervert.
I can do my best to get proof. What would you like? I understand that's a usual excuse, which is why I know it's pretty not believable. I definitely will be careful not to. We both just started high school so we're not the smartest of all lmao. Thank you though, tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best to tell her to

I can do my best to get proof. What would you like? I understand that's a usual excuse, which is why I know it's pretty not believable. I definitely will be careful not to. We both just started high school so we're not the smartest of all lmao. Thank you though, tell me what I need to do and I'll do my best to tell her to
I doubt there's anything that could prove it tbh since it's not something about which we can take your word or hers as facts.

I doubt there's anything that could prove it tbh since it's not something about which we can take your word or hers as facts.
I could try to record her admitting to it on sn4p or something and get her to send a video for proof...? I don't know aha. I just really wanna get my acc back. Is there anything else I can do? Or when will my 'ban' finish? (It happens once a day for like 5 hours, so it's not fully banned)
edit: now it says fully banned

Last edited:
If you don't believe me (which is entirely understandable, I'm sure you've gotten this a lot), could I at least have a second chance (only if there isn't a way to prove though) <3

Imagine having a pervert as a friend, couldn’t be me

They're not a pervert, just dumb and don't think before they act 😀
Their actions on this chat say otherwise with the '**** on guest account' as reason.

Also as Tifa said
as there's no proof it was actually your friend doing it. The usual excuses are "my brother/sister" or "my friend".
You can't fully be trusted because even if you wasn't on your account it was still your IP and that's the only thing the mods/Kevin can go of. No recording you make
I could try to record her admitting to it on sn4p or something and get her to send a video for proof...?
Would actually be for any good as you could simply tell a friend that looks around your age to admit to it while still being an actual ****. Sorry mate but you should be more careful in future.