Kicked for "harassing"

DeDe

Ok so I am kicked for "bullying". I genuinely kinda was, but they were telling me to f..k off and stuff so I Would defend myself yes. Yet they bypassed the censor and I get kicked?

Ok so I am kicked for "bullying". I genuinely kinda was, but they were telling me to f..k off and stuff so I Would defend myself yes. Yet they bypassed the censor and I get kicked?
I do understand I was wrong for that, but they post stuff like "I wanna die", "Imma kms" and people do get tired of it, I understand theres a block button, I would just feel guilty about blocking them. They bypassed the censor(many do) they didn't get kicked.(I think)

I do understand I was wrong for that, but they post stuff like "I wanna die", "Imma kms" and people do get tired of it, I understand theres a block button, I would just feel guilty about blocking them. They bypassed the censor(many do) they didn't get kicked.(I think)
(I got the users mixed up because there were three people involved)

Yes, you were harassing a user(s), and they were harassing you too. Everyone in the situation had been reprimanded. But, question. If you had such an issue, why had you never reported those posts before?

Last edited:
(I got the users mixed up because there were three people involved)

Yes, you were harassing a user(s), and they were harassing you too. Everyone in the situation had been reprimanded. But, question. If you had such an issue, why had you never reported those posts before?
Because i'm not usually the type to snitch or something, I have reported it before, but the mod (idk her user anymore if it changed) Miraculous had told me to, but when I did she called me a snitch. (couple weeks ago)

Because i'm not usually the type to snitch or something, I have reported it before, but the mod (idk her user anymore if it changed) Miraculous had told me to, but when I did she called me a snitch. (couple weeks ago)
Well, suicide/self harm is a very sensitive topic. For all we know there was a person witnessing those threats and such who has bad triggers. But, I highly doubt Lumi would call you a snitch as she's one of the most active mods, it's over and done with now. But next time it happens, instead of harassing the user, report them.

Mods will always look at both sides of the pm conversation, and deal punishments fairly to both parties breaking rules when that's the case. This is a good example of that type of case. If it's the pm report I'm thinking of, Amethyst kicked the other user out and I kicked you out. The user may have provoked you, but that doesn't ever mean you should act up yourself. If there's any signs of them starting with you, that's when you should report AND ignore, so it doesn't make you feel the need to combat against her and break the same rule they did. That goes to show that the ignore button continues to be useful and can help you avoid being kicked one day.

I also never even use the word "snitch" on chat, so not sure what you're talking about. In fact I encourage people to report, and because of that, wouldn't that be me supporting those who did, and not insulting them? Either you have the wrong person, or you don't remember because that doesn't sound like me at all.

- Luminous.