kicked for mentioning other sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

She4ever

I wasn’t even mentioning other sites I only said one site and I got kicked for that okay fine next time I won’t mention other website geez 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I was banned for mentioning another website which all I said was trash what did I do I didn’t even do anything I was freaked kicked tf did I do like litterly is there something I can do about it geez its always me where’s the owner at we need to talk cause something is wrong smh I’m done with these stupid chats

Last edited:
You mentioned that other chat by name which is still advertising and advertising a rival chat will get you banned. I mean if you thought it was trash then leave it and stop flipping mentioning it in other chats!

You mentioned that other chat by name which is still advertising and advertising a rival chat will get you banned. I mean if you thought it was trash then leave it and stop flipping mentioning it in other chats!
just for that what kind of chat is that 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
my friend is banned to who are u kids chat need help tbh

I got banned for some stupid shxt for mentioning another website I’m done with kids chat and my friend is banned to who even are u 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️I don’t even need kids chat

Status
Not open for further replies.