Kicked twice pfp catfish ? its a beanbag

Mikelad

I was kicked for someone saying my pic is a catfish ?? It wasn't cos I've now changed it to a beanbag.

When I asked the reason why I was kicked she did it again.
Anyway probs safer I don't have a pfp I did get a lot of weirdos

Ok, I'm not a mod but I do know that your pfp has no faces therefore not catfishing. I assume the mod was COW (Cow? Idk) so I would ask them why you was kicked a second time or ask another mod why because most kick go (to my knowledge)

Kicked
Duration: X minutes/hours
Reason: Y reason
Evidence: image

it was a mod called zhordli who kicked me i think i did ask why but i was kicked again, so ive gone back to my bean bag picture, i think it was person i was talking to who was weird so i blocked them who maybe reported me. thers been no problem since earlier just coz i dont talk to everyone geez.

So Zhongli kicked you. Interesting... Still I would ask them or another mod the reason for the second kick unless you was using the original pfp. Also so you still have your old pfp saved so I check it. Thanks

So Zhongli kicked you. Interesting... Still I would ask them or another mod the reason for the second kick unless you was using the original pfp. Also so you still have your old pfp saved so I check it. Thanks
I did try to ask zhongli in the main chat but he or she jut kicked me for 30 min the second time it don't matter after talking to my dad it's best I have no pfp for now but I put one up coz every 1 else did.

You have several accounts, all with pfps of different little boys, and a kick for being a **** on a guest account.

we tried to register an account for me on my email but the site didnt send the verify code so we used my cousin's email and for some reason it worked with his, even my mum tried to do it on hers i guess it just dont like outlook accounts. i aint a **** geez.

i wont bother talking then in rooms i can talk to ppl on xbox live and on discord and twitch, i dont want to be a problem with anyone, this place has issues anyway coz every night someone asks me in chat about sexual stuff i block them but its not enough :/