kicked wrongly?

Captain

Its poker

yeah sooooo

once a user named manofgreatnessxXx pmd one of my bsfs and sent her a bloody video link and told her that he will track her. and he got banned, few hours later he made another account named The ManofGreatness and pmd her again and told her inappropriate stuff. And I got mad and told that user to stop pming her in pms and got kicked for "harassing a user for no reason" while he harassed my bsf many times and told her inappropriate stuff. Now if u think this kick isn't deserved pls clear it from my history.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-10_2.16.42_PM.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-10_2.16.42_PM.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 13
Its poker

yeah sooooo

once a user named manofgreatnessxXx pmd one of my bsfs and sent her a bloody video link and told her that he will track her. and he got banned, few hours later he made another account named The ManofGreatness and pmd her again and told her inappropriate stuff. And I got mad and told that user to stop pming her in pms and got kicked for "harassing a user for no reason" while he harassed my bsf many times and told her inappropriate stuff. Now if u think this kick isn't deserved pls clear it from my history.
Main scenario: In my pov from this situation, the kick wasn't wrong since I didn't know that guy was threatening them. The other person you were trying to help did not report anything from what I've seen, therefore, the full story was not presented to me in a proper manner; thusly, from my pov, you were harassing him.

Your lesson to be learned: What should have been done was you not going into his pm and trying to harass him over this, but to get the person you were helping to report the situation that you have screenshotted here, sadly, it is too late now.

Kick revocation reason: Manofgreatness is now banned anyway for bypassing other bans. Your kick will be revoked for a lesson learned scenario only, because I want you to learn from this mistake.

♡Lumi♡