Kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdemonkiller

Why are you guys abused your power and kicked me for overage I am 17 year old My birthday is on July 10 so unkick me or esle I will tell everyone not to go on this chat on my ******* channel

user3215644_35f7f72b7aeb.jpg

Why are you guys abused your power and kicked me for overage I am 17 year old My birthday is on July 10 so unkick me or esle I will tell everyone not to go on this chat on my ******* channel
Now listen here. Nobody has abused their powers on you and nor I did either. You lied about your age to groom on minors! You're 43! You have nothing you can do to defend yourself. Your threats and harassments are useless as well because it shows how unmatured your ped0 self is! You been joining on multiple dating sites to find people, but you're also on kids chats?? What sense does that make? I have complete proof of you being overage right here... now tell me... is this not you. Because it sure looks like you. you need to grow up! Stop coming back!

if this isn't enough proof, I have more I can show gladly if you'd like. :)

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2024-05-21_075515_media.discordapp.net.png
    Opera Snapshot_2024-05-21_075515_media.discordapp.net.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 32
Now listen here. Nobody has abused their powers on you and nor I did either. You lied about your age to groom on minors! You're 43! You have nothing you can do to defend yourself. Your threats and harassments are useless as well because it shows how unmatured your ped0 self is! You been joining on multiple dating sites to find people, but you're also on kids chats?? What sense does that make? I have complete proof of you being overage right here... now tell me... is this not you. Because it sure looks like you. you need to grow up! Stop coming back!

if this isn't enough proof, I have more I can show gladly if you'd like. :)
"Height" 4'2 LMAO

Birthday on July 10th of 1981 sir. Honestly we'd be happy enough if your "subscribers" don't come here cuz who tf even follows you anyway-
Drop the video when you release it tho, would love to watch !

You'll need to provide proof to me using some form of ID that you are the age you say you are and not 43. At this point you are KOS and been this way since proof of you has been found of you being overage, so you must prove otherwise now so you'll be allowed back on the chat. Use this link https://www.kidschat.net/forums/conversations/add?to=Luminous to send your form of ID and only show age and date of birth. All other info can be completely censored. You have 2 weeks to do this, or your account will not be saved from deletion and your ban will continue being permanent along with info about you sent to the other kids and teen chats around the internet.

I met this girl she was basically the love of my life and I got banned for saying I’ll give my insta pls unban me
Make your own thread please. Hijacking others' is disrespectful. Thread closed and will update if they prove their age.

Status
Not open for further replies.