Kidschat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whatsup

I logged in to kids chat as a guest the name whatsup and was banned and on the ban wrote Gabe I am tired of being banned due to admin on kids chat . Com thinking my name is Gabe and who is Gabe any ways

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626-202723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626-202723_Chrome.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 22
I logged in to kids chat as a guest the name whatsup and was banned and on the ban wrote Gabe I am tired of being banned due to admin on kids chat . Com thinking my name is Gabe and who is Gabe any ways
You know the admin can see ips right? Clearly he knows yours and that you are kos/bos for being a known **** on the .com kids chat. Anyway, this should not be reported on this kids chat as this has nothing to do with this kids chat. You need to go to the .com forums, which is https://www.kids-chat.com/forums/ and voice your complaint over there or pm the admin "Atillazoid" on those forums so that he can justify this. I know Atillazoid, and I'm pretty sure he knows what he's doing when he bos'd (ban on sighted) you. This thread can be closed as this thread has nothing to do with kidschat.net.

-Ophelia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.