Kidschat Users out of context

don't even know what i did to this robo guy but they started insulting me for no reason and made fun of me for not having a mom. what an idiot.

roboidiot2.png
roboidiot.png
roboidiot3.png
roboidiot4.png
they're a fucking loser.

There's been a huge wave of "I'll say anything to make people upset or angry" people on kidschat recently. I usually don't mind this when it's like 2 people doing it, but there are many cases where there are like 5 different people all baiting people and dogpiling them when they obviously get upset. RoboJobo seems to be a part of that crowd. Not the biggest fan of that type of behavior. lmao

There's been a huge wave of "I'll say anything to make people upset or angry" people on kidschat recently. I usually don't mind this when it's like 2 people doing it, but there are many cases where there are like 5 different people all baiting people and dogpiling them when they obviously get upset. RoboJobo seems to be a part of that crowd. Not the biggest fan of that type of behavior. lmao
Oh indeed we got homophobes,troll,"edgy kid",the know all kid and many more

How is monika even traumatizing lmao
I'm not sure, I wasn't around for the Monika era. lmao. All I know is that he's expressed that he has many bad memories associated with them and things that hurt him to think about even today. Whether those are caused by justifiable reasons or not is not really relevant. lol

I'm not sure, I wasn't around for the Monika era. lmao. All I know is that he's expressed that he has many bad memories associated with them and things that hurt him to think about even today. Whether those are caused by justifiable reasons or not is not really relevant. lol
Half of those are just Monika messing with her

Not to mention jasmine literally has monika fanart